FYI: Geo Brute or B2 Rocket trooper not spawning in GeoTB

nabokovfan
535 posts Member
edited October 2019
Just wanted to put this here.

I am also reporting this in the bug section with more details. I have a zGBA with his Zeta on the unique. Our guild also had the b2 rocket droid platoon active so we should have that option available in the ally slot as well. See below, first that the alpha didn't spawn, couldn't be, and that the rocket droid didn't spawn and couldn't be as well.

So now we're talking lost progress, more TB issues, time to just figure out how to fix this as well. I hate to complain, but this is unacceptable and unplayable in it's current state. This is costing my guild stars, progress, currency, etc.

Please post here if you have seen it happen.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GeoTB-Geo-Brute-or-Rocket-Droid-Cannot-be-Spawned/td-p/8355522

Start of CM
kpq8lh0b0y1q.jpg
Alpha using Spawn ability
qyhf7yksyx1y.jpg
No Geo Brute Spawned
4ezxcol84rcr.jpg
Before using B2 rocket ability
1vw1uu0ip58x.jpg
B2 did not spawn (ability at 0%)
3tm7jsornca1.jpg
Post edited by nabokovfan on

Replies

• Options
    Here is my GBA for those who want to verify the zeta has been applied.

n8jamhbxkkyi.jpg

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    They're with Malak rn that's why you couldn't see them.
  • Options
    I don't think it's connected to the whole.... Buttons disappearing thing and characters being restricted, especially with it happening to the B2 Droid. I've never seen it before today.
  • Options
    So how do I get my Wat Shards because CG broke summoning the brute! Seriously!
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Not sure what it could be. Worked fine for me.

Yep.... Definitely an actual bug.
  • Options
    Didn't spawn for me as of 15 mins ago trying to wat shards. After a few trys I spawned battle droid instead. No chance on final round. Glad I wasted gear 13 Alpha for nothing.
  • Options
    Jakerz71 wrote: »
    Didn't spawn for me as of 15 mins ago trying to wat shards. After a few trys I spawned battle droid instead. No chance on final round. Glad I wasted gear 13 Alpha for nothing.

Same here. Droid spawned just fine, no brute though. Had never lost that battle before. Thanks Obam.... CG.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    There's more to this - my HT stopped taunting even while two enemies had Breach. No debuffs on HT, i just was forced to see my team falling apart in seconds.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Someone should tell CG to Git Gud.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Not sure what it could be. Worked fine for me.

Same here. Worked fine for me.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    You can't have the B2 Rocket Trooper and Geonosian Brute in play at the same time because they occupy the same ally slot.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    You can't have the B2 Rocket Trooper and Geonosian Brute in play at the same time because they occupy the same ally slot.

You didn't even read the original post or watched the pictures, right?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    I have guild members reporting the same problem @nabokovfan
    They have reported it to EA as a bug
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options

This will be added to the list, however it’s going to be awhile. Disappearing buttons is scheduled to be fixed late 2020. Then a fix for the gear crunch in mid-late 2022. Then the malak issue hopefully the following spring. After that they plan on releasing the first new content in several years in winter 2023. That should clear up some room hopefully afterwords to start on a patch for 2025
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Thanks, I reported it as well.
  • Options
    I'll edit the main post as well. I just had a guildmate very confused at to why the b2 wasn't summoning. This is increasingly becoming a severe issue. Please post here if you have seen it happen.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GeoTB-Geo-Brute-or-Rocket-Droid-Cannot-be-Spawned/td-p/8355522
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    I’ve seen guild members reporting this bug about a few months ago — back then there were threads on reddit and official forums about this

Guess it’s back
  • Options
    That’s a nightmare. Our guild got a fairly standard 31 Wat shards - I guess we were lucky as nobody has mentioned the bug.
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of issues related to SE as well but this one is pretty clear and nullifies a zeta and cripples my team.
This discussion has been closed.