Help the gear crunch: Add instant upgrade to each character screen

To make upgrading characters to relic 7 more convenient, my idea is to add a "MAX upgrade" button to the character screen. Probably where the current shard/upgrade button is, but larger. Move the shards to the other side of the screen and make it smaller.

Make 3 tiers, for each tier, the button would show up as a different color.
T1 (green) $249: Instantly upgrade any G12 character to Relic level 7
T2 (blue) $349: Instantly upgrade any G11 character to Relic level 7
T3 (yellow) $400: Instantly upgrade any below G11 character to Relic level 7

You could also add an "upgrade all" to the Inventory display that would instantly upgrade all characters, and maybe give a %10 discount. Good value!

Prices are just a guess they could surely be tweaked (increased).

Replies

• Options
    ukxzu9vajixb.jpeg
  • Options
    Well, the idea is good, although I rather spend that money on food than getting broke.
  • Options
    Wait, so are the prices to get the gear for the upgrade to relic 7 or just to press the button? Or both? Lol
  • Options
    I don't know if i should laugh or cry..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    I'd miss the "sell my house" Button in the loading Screen. Would be convinient. Could be editable to car, wife and first born's right kidney
  • Deathbringer59
    593 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I started reading it at first then had a heart attack later on. Prices are guess that could be increased? No not at that price
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Naver666 wrote: »
    I'd miss the "sell my house" Button in the loading Screen. Would be convinient. Could be editable to car, wife and first born's right kidney

At that point would you still have a wife?
  • Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    To make upgrading characters to relic 7 more convenient, my idea is to add a "MAX upgrade" button to the character screen. Probably where the current shard/upgrade button is, but larger. Move the shards to the other side of the screen and make it smaller.

Make 3 tiers, for each tier, the button would show up as a different color.
    T1 (green) $249: Instantly upgrade any G12 character to Relic level 7
    T2 (blue) $349: Instantly upgrade any G11 character to Relic level 7
    T3 (yellow) $400: Instantly upgrade any below G11 character to Relic level 7

You could also add an "upgrade all" to the Inventory display that would instantly upgrade all characters, and maybe give a %10 discount. Good value!

Prices are just a guess they could surely be tweaked (increased).

+1. I think you are spot on on prices ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anyone else confused how this helps with the gear crunch?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Anyone else confused how this helps with the gear crunch?

Oh, it definitely would help if you just could buy the upgrades without the need to convert money into crystals and buying the gear with it in first place. Endless waiting or countless store refreshes would be no problem anymore. It totally makes sense from a certain point of view..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn