Connection issues

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Game's taken a holiday weekend
    Taken too much assists from Chewie and too low shards from Malak and it's exhausted
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Happening here too. I gotta notification that my guild had started a new raid, then "connection error ". Very rinkydink.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Daerovius wrote: »
    Well, they should really stop having **** 2$ servers hosted in the middle of a deserted area of some thrid world country.... But hey, if they change that they might try to monetize it....
    Zing !
  • Options
    Personally, I find that error message insulting - my connection is fine, Your servers are down again... just regular Friday, huh?
  • Options
    It's amazing how broken the entire architecture is that game events can kill the entire game.

Dingo

Yeah, the backend should run rock solid after all these years. Especially since the game brings in 8-digit revenue figures every month.
  • Options
    b8hdnjse694i.gif
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    This game is ran by amateurs.

I finally soloed the tank raid and at the end this happens smfh -.-

5r4yq2chwizb.png
  • Options
    Supermoshe wrote: »
    Me to. Their in middle of the Q&A so no one is watching the game 😩

They took the only laptop with servers to Q&A by mistake - and disconnected the game :D
  • Options
    I'm in game trying to do my arena battle before payout in 40 mins. After 4 minutes of constantly clicking retry, I got into the battle, finished it, and now its been roughly 3 minutes of trying to get the results to submit before it finally did. I think anyways, it said rank increased to 1 but I can't get back to the cantina screen to confirm.

The point is, its not a complete 100% downtime. More like 95%. Maintaining 5% positive attitude!
  • Options
    Right on my climb time. I need my crystals
  • Options
    Maybe instead of Q&A CG should work on important stuff ? Malakgate, constant crashes during Battles, dissappearing buttons, connectivity issues, FFS
  • Options
    I saw the posts talking about last nights issue didnt see one for the current when I posted
  • Options
    Rather than making more things to sell...now would be a good time to fix the game. Errors, mishaps and oopsies might be expected in an Indie developed early access game, but not really in a title that's raking in piles and piles of cash. It's getting old now.
  • Options
    Just in time for the Q&A too.
  • Options
    Yep, It just tells me connection error, even though my internet connection is fine.
  • Options
    This must be the Malak event fix.
    Break the whole game and no one will care about malak
  • Options
    Same issue here. This is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    CG...your game is broken...again.
  • Options
    Same here. About to pass my window for fleet arena too. Sucks.
  • Options
    Maybe they really just want us watching the live chat so they locked us out
  • Options
    Didn’t have any problems last night or earlier today, now I can’t get in either8q96ztagtz7x.png
  • Options
    If CG are on Q&A now, then I have 1 important: when you will fix the game so there will be no problems like listed above?
  • Options
    Maybe they’re on fire? Cali’s in pretty bad shape right now.
  • Options
    Me
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Someone go into the Q & A and ask why the servers are down and they're answering questions instead of taking care of the game!!!!
  • Options
    Same here. Again. I really don't understand what is going on. I'm so frustrated with this game, the whole point of it is to have a break from the grind and frustrations of the day, yet this game is so much of a grind and frustration it's actually making days worse. Games are supposed to be fun, I think CG has forgotten that concept.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Ithilix wrote: »
    CG wanna give me 400 crystals for making me miss ship arena payout at #1?

Right there with you
  • Options
    Every game I've played compensates when they have connection issues. Just saying.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Ramesh from customer support says it’s your device.
This discussion has been closed.