Connection issues

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Can we expect a fix on the connection error that prevents us from logging into the game?
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    All of this really begs the question of whether or not they test these updates prior to release. Wait. I think we have the answer.
  • Options
    I can't log in either
  • Options
    Bb3po wrote: »
    All of this really begs the question of whether or not they test these updates prior to release. Wait. I think we have the answer.

Test is running right now :D
  • Presaria
    206 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Yes, constant connection issues. Unplayable
  • Options
    It's pathetic how terrible these people are at their jobs. I've never played a game with so many issues.
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Yup the Game is down... unable to collect my bonus energy so I'm a little less than pleased
  • YoungJedi
    89 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    :disappointed::angry: freaking before payout... I realize it's probably always before someone's payout, but c'mon is consistent uptime too much to ask for a game that charges through the roof and is profitable?

back up now
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • Options
    GoH: A game I hate to love cuz its run by a company I love to hate :neutral:
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    xl0if069vyji.jpeg
  • Options
    Anyone know if the servers are down if so when is the issue going to be fixed?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    What is up with Fridays lately?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Same here never see game with so many issues
  • Options
    Might need to put a pause on the Q&A to get the game operational again....
  • Options
    Well, at least they quickly got it under control this time.
  • Options
    Jiaka wrote: »
    Someone go into the Q & A and ask why the servers are down and they're answering questions instead of taking care of the game!!!!

Question asked - I wonder if they'll answer it :p

26yjpeckx8xx.jpg
  • Options
    This happens more when TB/TW goes live.

Here’s a thought for you developers....maybe focus more on stability of your game instead of putting so much focus on your next money characters.

Just a thought smh
  • Options
    I'm getting rather tired of these affecting myself and my guild...
    Acknowledgement is fine, but it always happens and I'd expect the servers to be better prepared by now...
  • Options
    2 weeks ago
    Release bugged malak event, offer compensation for some nothing for others, bring event back (unfair to many people)

1 week ago
    Release bugged malak event again, immediately cancel it, no compensation, noreschedule, just too bad for everyone trying to unlock malak, (unfair to some people)

This week
    Break game with update to no one can log in, constant connection errors. (Fair, everyone equally impacted)

What did we learn?
    While their errors become larger and larger and the game becomes more unstable the impact becomes more fair for all players.

I support CG completely in their efforts to balance the game. If no one can log in then were all equal. At least they are getting better and messing up.
  • Options
    They are busy doing a Q&A, after they are done someone will look into why the game will not load ... we should get an update saying they hope to know more on the issue.... on Monday.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    They are busy doing a Q&A, after they are done someone will look into why the game will not load ... we should get an update saying they hope to know more on the issue.... on Monday.

Except the issues were already resolved and they updated their notice 10 minutes before you posted this comment.

I get that you have fun making fun of the devs but c'mon
  • Options
    The server cant handle Malak because he is full of bugs so it crash
  • Options
    The game seems to be dying. Such a simple thing like people being able to connect and play. CG makes simple things seem next to impossible
This discussion has been closed.