Territory war and Grand arena not showing for everyone

Prev1
JDIII
1736 posts Member
Me and other guild mates haven’t had the TW or the GA pop up for us. Is this issue getting fixed?

Replies

• TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    What GA?

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    There isn’t a grand arena right now?
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    No.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    If you missed the 24 hour signup, which ended earlier today, you won't see the TW as active.

You can see the GA schedule (and the TW for that matter) in the monthly calendar on this forum or on swgohevents.com .
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Half the guild didn’t show a sign up

Ok
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Half the guild didn’t show a sign up

Ok

I’m glad you understand now. It seemed you weren’t understanding at first

That's not what that means.
  • Options
    Half the guild didnt sign up because they are inactive. Lost of people posting about quitting if that is to be believed...
  • Options
    Another “TW signup didn’t appear for me” thread that appears AFTER the signup window has closed.

One of three things has happened here:
    - a bug that only affected 15 of the OP’s guild meant that they genuinely didn’t get the option to signup for TW whilst the other 35 did
    - The break in the standard cadence of 1 week TB / 1 week TW means that 15 of the OP’s guild stopped checking guild events regularly. Then, when TW signup did appear, there wasn’t any communication on Discord / in game to advise people to signup.
    - This is an elaborate smokescreen to disguise OP’s guild’s rampant sandbagging.

I know which one of these I think it is.

• Options
    We are both in top 5 GP of the game, so there goes that sandbagging idea

Errrrrrrr...... what?

• Options
    It’s normal to have about 1-3 miss a TW, not 15!

If there is an issue it's not wide spread. We had 45 out of 47 sign up and one of the two that missed it told us ahead of time.
  • Options
    The TW icon on the main screen never popped up for me during the join period. If it wasn’t for a discord reminder to sign up I wouldn’t have even known a TW was going on. It was there for me to join when I went in through the guild menu. I bet this is what happened here, and why so many missed it.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Using discord instead of ingame chat (which is horrible), could be really helpful.

Maybe there was a problem, somehow doubt it. In my guild 50/50 signed up...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    The TW icon on the main screen never popped up for me during the join period. If it wasn’t for a discord reminder to sign up I wouldn’t have even known a TW was going on. It was there for me to join when I went in through the guild menu. I bet this is what happened here, and why so many missed it.

Untill i see a screenshot of there not being a icon/button during the join period i'm reluctant to believe it actually wasn't there, with the timers of other events it should be easy enough to prove.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    So this can be closed. EA help will take care of this.

Ah the irony...ea help actually don’t help you, it’s against the metrics..
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Untill i see a screenshot of there not being a icon/button during the join period i'm reluctant to believe it actually wasn't there, with the timers of other events it should be easy enough to prove.

The main screen icon doesn't always pop up for me immediately. I can still join if it's not there. It will pop up immediately if I restart the client. If I remember I'll get a screen shot next time.

Haven't missed a TW because of this though.
  • Options
    15 players didn’t get it, so it don’t really matter if someone who’s (not calling you one btw) known for trolling players believes it or not8g6l192bnrk5.png
    I can completely believe that the small circle icon didn’t appear on the main cantina - I’ve seen that happen before, and it usually affects people who permanently have the game open on their device.

I don’t believe that if you’d gone in to guild events page that it wouldn’t have been there, though.

It’s a shame one of the 35 who signed up hadn’t noticed you guys were missing earlier and tagged you on Discord. We always have someone do a “tag all” when it opens, Officer or not.

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Yep. Never seen anyone complain TW not showing up for them but showing up for the rest of the guild during join period but always after the join period is over

JD your screenshot was posted during the defense period of TW — after the join period had long ended

You can’t join and set defense immediately