Interesting bug?

Saada
664 posts Member
First time I've seen this. There was only bossk and dengar left to kill in a battle in GAC.
First dengar used his basic, then bossk had his turn and then dengar had his next shot before my 5 empire toons got a shot (all my toons were 220+ in speed and I know dengar gets the extra speed from bossk lead payout as well as his own payout but shouldn't have been enough to outspeed all my toons)
The second thing which was odd and really drove me nuts is that dengars aoe has a cool down of 3 but in battle he was able to use his basic, then his aoe, basic then aoe again constantly which kept giving bossk lots of health and protection and frustrated me to no end.
Anyone come across anything like this or have a reason why this should happen? Mechanics I'm missing somewhere?

Replies

• Options
    If you dodge dengar, he gains 60% tm
    If you're debuffed, dengar calls assist
    After contract, dengar assists others and 25%more speed

Is possible some of those attacks you saw were assists and not actual turns
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    Kanak wrote: »
    If you dodge dengar, he gains 60% tm
    If you're debuffed, dengar calls assist
    After contract, dengar assists others and 25%more speed

Is possible some of those attacks you saw were assists and not actual turns

I think that explains his two turns, thanks :-)

But he was definitely having a shot with his basic, I wittled down bossk, then he used his aoe, then I wittled down bossk and went basic, aoe, basic, aoe rather than basic, special, aoe (having a two shot gap between using his aoe)
  • Options
    Did bossk use hunting party between dengars aoe?
  • Options
    Bossk’s middle move, Hunting Party, reduces ally cooldowns by 1, but that move itself has a cooldown of 4 so Bossk can’t have been using that move every other turn.

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk’s middle move, Hunting Party, reduces ally cooldowns by 1, but that move itself has a cooldown of 4 so Bossk can’t have been using that move every other turn.

Yes that's right. Didn't know it lowered all cool downs by 1 so that's handy to know but then dengar should have only been able to use it once (aoe, basic, aoe) and not continuous.

Maybe I missed a shot in there or something but at least it's possible for dengar to do what he did once