Hint at level 90 soon?

Gair
616 posts Member
"Today, much of the end-game content is accessible starting at level 85".

Why would he say starting? If this statement was conclusive there would be no starting. It would simply be accessible at 85.

Excessively hard difficulty in GEO is scaled up to level 94. The light side is scaling even higher up to what I presume to be base level 99 values. Sounds to me that it isnt excessively hard. It is scaled to a level yet to be announced.

Replies

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Parsing CG's words is never a useful exercise.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We haven't had a level cap increase in 3 years. I doubt it will happen now.
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    "Today, much of the end-game content is accessible starting at level 85".

Why would he say starting? If this statement was conclusive there would be no starting. It would simply be accessible at 85.
    Except that there are "power levels," so to speak, which are beyond level 85; namely, g13 and relics.
    With that being said, I wouldn't really be surprised if they did increase the level cap to 90, especially after seeing the difficulty of the new LSTB. I just don't think your breakdown of their statement is a convincing argument that a cap increase is coming.
  • Options

It will be called tier 2 levels. Level up to 85 and unlock tier 2 leveling. We will label our characters as follows:

R6 ZZPadme 85-15 with Tier 6 mods.

It's the content we're looking for.
  • Sev
    15 posts Member
    Options
    "Starting" is only saying that the game doesn't really begin until you hit 85 (Or in other words max level). I wouldn't look too much into the phrasing. It's merely stating that at 84 the games features aren't fully unlocked. So the game "starts" at 85. Accessible at 85 doesn't portray that the content isnt available at say level 50. Saying starting at 85 tells you that it isn't accessible until you reach that point.
  • Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

It will be called tier 2 levels. Level up to 85 and unlock tier 2 leveling. We will label our characters as follows:

R6 ZZPadme 85-15 with Tier 6 mods.

It's the content we're looking for.

It's what plants crave!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Since most forum-goers think you work for CG, would parsing your sentence be like trying to comprehend the end of Inception?
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options

Since most forum-goers think you work for CG, would parsing your sentence be like trying to comprehend the end of Inception?

Well actually you need to go deeper.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Well actually you need to go deeper.

• Options
    That’s what she said
  • Options
    Hoard those credits!
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    They're saying starting because End-Game content starts at G13 (apparently R7 isnt end game)

And level 85s generally wont have such things
  • Options
    The hyper bundle brings you to level 85. I doubt there is a level increase coming soon. That would negate their investment.
  • Options
    Live look at TVFhhjof4sh5735.jpeg
  • Options
    I’m sure we I’ll get to level up to 90 sooner or later based on LS TB P1 results so far
  • Options
    Going from 85-90 wouldnt fix much at all.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Sadly, I have friends who have playing this game for 4 years and who now find themselves feeling like they suck at it. If CG goes r10 or level cap increase to 90, they’re out. I play because my friends play. I’m bummed it’s come to this. Hoping for the best moving forward.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Hoard those credits!

There will be credits mk. 2, obtainable only in later phases of LS Geo TB. And in packs, obviously.
  • Options
    Personally if you think the game is gonna stop and max level is gonna just be 85, then this is clearly your first ever video game.

The max level will most definitely hit either 99 or 100, thinking it’s gonna stop at any odd number below that is dumb
  • Options
    I bet relic 8-10 will come before level 90.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    The hyper bundle brings you to level 85. I doubt there is a level increase coming soon. That would negate their investment.

When bundles are offered for characters, they do not even unlock the character. Offering a level service that sells you 5 levels short sounds like the CG way tbh.