Who should my first G13 be?

Hey all, I am getting close to the point of putting my first G13 on a character and I was wondering who it should be. I have my swgoh.gg linked below. Thanks!
https://swgoh.gg/p/594363573/

Replies

• Options
    Any advice is greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    Hálcyøn wrote: »
    Hey all, I am getting close to the point of putting my first G13 on a character and I was wondering who it should be. I have my swgoh.gg linked below. Thanks!
    https://swgoh.gg/p/594363573/

GK GMY Han Thrawn or Grievous. I'd say GK then GMY
  • Options
    Since you're nowhere near JKR I'll say GMY because he can 1 shot G12 DR's with ease.

The best G13 In the game (most helpful) are GG, JKA,

Then for me personally, BSF, Malak, Echo, DR ...

I'd say GAS but I mean ;)
  • Options
    I say Jedi knight Anakin. He's needed for ships and arena under many teams.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    CUP

F'real tho: At r6, he's actually not a bad 5th for a Padme team. I'm mentally unstable tho, so I don't recommend my path to everyone. :D (And he definitely wasn't my first G13.)
  • Options
    GMY. Arena should always take priority. (Best G13 is GG tho)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    The character that has been upgraded to g13 the most is General Grevious.

Padme and Jedi Knight Anakin would be a great g13

Jedi Bastila is a dark horse g13 choice that can really mess up people who are not used to fighting a g13 bastila lead.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    GMY. Arena should always take priority. (Best G13 is GG tho)

Agree. You use gmy in arena and probably in raids. He gets a nice DMG boost.

Then - based on your arena team, go for Jolee. He gets plenty of hp and as long he is alive, he can turn the fight by reviving your team.
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the advice! General consensus seems to be GMY, and I’ll have revan as soon as I finish shards for the characters needed. Not too far away.
  • Options
    GMY is a good choice, both functional and fun! :D
  • Options
    I belatedly add a vote for GMY. He was my first G12/G13 & my 2nd Zeta. He's the best character on your roster to boost early.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options
    My serious vote is also for GMY. Fully buffed and with GM's training, at r3 he can nearly one-shot the Spirit Altar in ghosts of dathomir. (I still enjoy seeing hoda train gmy... Beside myself, I am.)
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Guardian's tankiness and mass AOE ability block is not to be ignored. At R7, she is a wall
  • Options
    Make sure you mod Yoda properly if you're going for G13/Relics. Don't waste the relics with poor mods.