Clone shak ti zeta priority

What’s the zeta priority on a shak ti lead clone team. Searched for a post, but couldn’t find one on that team. Please be helpful and not fill up the thread with garbage.

Replies

• Options
    I'd say leadership first, unique second. I'm pretty sure that's the order I did.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rex unique
    Fives sacrifice unique
    Fives unique / Shaak Ti unique

That’s all for now

I would hold off Shaak Ti lead until LS TB or next meta toon if possible and echo zeta is unneeded at this point in time
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    How are you not banned yet? haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Shockers
    172 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    How are you not banned yet? haha

Why would anyone be banned? I am a reformed troll, I even got permissions back on discord.
  • Options
    Thanks all
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Well i thought impersonating a former ea/cg employee, or using her picture as your avatar for other unknown reasons would result in a ban real quick, apparantly it doesn't. Good for you i guess.
    Also, referring to yourself as a reformed troll should be a banable offense imo.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Trolls can help bring balance to the force... er, forums. Something has to break up the criticize-everything-CG vs defend-everything-CG monotony.
  • Shockers
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Well i thought impersonating a former ea/cg employee, or using her picture as your avatar for other unknown reasons would result in a ban real quick, apparantly it doesn't. Good for you i guess.
    Also, referring to yourself as a reformed troll should be a banable offense imo.

Who’s impersonating. Everyone at CG knows who Shockers is. This is a tribute to a great former employee.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Shockers wrote: »

Who’s impersonating. Everyone at CG knows who Shockers is. This is a tribute to a great former employee.

I'd also check Twitter's guidelines on using content belonging to their users. You're breaching the owner's copyright by using her photos.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

I'd also check Twitter's guidelines on using content belonging to their users. You're breaching the owner's copyright by using her photos.

It’s the internet my friend once it’s out there, well good luck with that. The picture is a tribute, and this talk doesn’t belong in the post. I thank all those that answered my question in the first place.
  • Options
    Does 5’s death just give base stats or mods, too? Relic stats?
  • Options
    Does 5’s death just give base stats or mods, too? Relic stats?

It gives the effective stats. With mods, Leadership, Uniques, etc.
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My fives r4 has a combined 205,000 hp and protection ,8000dmg , 70%def and 270 speed with all boosts including leadership.
    That's a nice boost to Rex and echo apart from the def % :)
  • Options
    Crazy space maxed. Please delete some crazy so we can add more
  • Options

“imo”

Giving your opinion when it’s not asked for should be a ban-able offense.
  • Options
    Kalaro wrote: »

“imo”

My irony detector just went haywire - everything ok here?
  • Options
    Necro reeee
  • Options
    Kalaro wrote: »

“imo”

Looks like u just broke the rule then