Not sure where else to post

Is it actually possible to beat rebel fleet with a ht mil falcon Biggs without them calling in reinforcements? I know rebels get outmatched by GK’s negociator and what not but I’ve never seen this before.. can this be right?p54pu9nfi0xc.png

For what it’s worth, my Akbar fleet has 177 speed, **** 187, Biggs is 172 and HT is 145 or 146. They aren’t weak but at least I figured that they can’t be all beat without calling in any reinforcements.

If anyone can give me some insight on this I’d appreciate it.

Replies

• Options
    What's their gear levels.

The hardest part is that we dont know if he used GK or GG tbh.

But the AI is dumb and may not call a reinforcement when its available sometimes. Happens to me in fleet arena.
  • Options
    I think it's a matter of speed which some of the GR ships have in spades. Plus if you have the pilots Relic'd pretty well it's possible to beat Ackbar before reinforcements are called. It could also have been really lucky RNG. Theres also the chance that the opponent in particular was cheating.
  • Options
    I’ve done it more than once with Negotiator as well, if you get a solid 3 ship target lock from the Negotiator AOE, 5’s follow up AOE does a ridiculous amount of damage.
  • Options
    Krynn007 wrote: »
    Ya, I've done it before using falcon, Biggs, and bistan. Good rdm, lots of assists, and getting to call in my reinforcement first

This
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    What's their gear levels.

The hardest part is that we dont know if he used GK or GG tbh.

But the AI is dumb and may not call a reinforcement when its available sometimes. Happens to me in fleet arena.
    Akbar is g12 with 6* mods
    Chew is g13 r2
    Raid Han is g12
    HT is g13 r3 or r4
    Biggs is g12

I just read the other comments of yoloing it with bistan Biggs and ****, I wouldn’t have thought it was possible with how fast my stuff is but I guess I got bested. Thanks for the replies.