SiT definetly needs a look at his stats again, he doesn't fulfill the "Glass Cannon" description.

Right now, Sith Trooper, or SiT for short, feels more like a shotgun than a glass cannon.

He has the 3rd highest physical offense both pre and post relics, thats amazing for an attacker. His Basic has a 3.0 physical modifier, again, **** great.

But having 46k base health at G13 as a supposed glass cannon? That's a bit too much health for someone who's supposed to both kill easy and be killed easy. His current health pool grants him rank 7 highest base health of all characters. Added to that he has a 55% base tenacity and 43k protection, which is in the upper 50% of all characters for both categories. Pretty **** resilient for a glass cannon, don't you think?

And In turn, they gave him so little armor penetration that he ranks in the bottom 20% of all characters in the game. For an Attacker who's supposed to deal some pretty nuclear damage, that's amazingly low. Raw damage is absolutely useless if you can negate at least half of it by accidentally having some defence percentage secondaries on your mods.

In my opinion, SiT should definetly lose between 5k to 10k health and gain some Armor Pen in return, so he actually can deal more damage but is more fragile so he truly can stand for his glass cannon identity that he is supposed to represent. Right now it just feels weird...having such a low armor pen in a phase of the game where no matter how you mod it's impossible to have below 50% Armor unless you are specifically trying to get that.

I'd take some of his defensive stats and boost the hilariously lackluster offensive stat instead.

Replies

• Options
    Do you mean the old Sith Empire Trooper? His description says "Sith Tank who Taunts and ignores enemy Protection". Doesn't sound like a glass cannon to me. If it taunts, it's a tank.
  • Options
    Do you mean the old Sith Empire Trooper? His description says "Sith Tank who Taunts and ignores enemy Protection". Doesn't sound like a glass cannon to me. If it taunts, it's a tank.

No the new one. The old one is officially renamed Sith Empire Trooper.

I am refering to lil redboi thats joining the FO in 2 days.
  • Options
    Didn't say what type of glass cannon.

Bulletproof glass cannon.
  • Options
    Hardly Bulletproof.

No No, he's.......... Impact Resistant Glass - Cannon.

:)
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Pyrex® Trooper :-P
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    How does his defense stat compare to others? Maybe that's how he's weak
  • Options
    89k is one shot by quite a few different toons at r7 tbf. So it might seem like a lot but the way numbers have spiralled its not all that great.
  • Options
    89k is one shot by quite a few different toons at r7 tbf. So it might seem like a lot but the way numbers have spiralled its not all that great.

If you're pulling 89k from the 46k health and 43k protection that OP is citing (claiming? I have no idea. Havent looked) those are base stats, without mods.
    The SiTs you will fight will be wildly different from that
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »

If you're pulling 89k from the 46k health and 43k protection that OP is citing (claiming? I have no idea. Havent looked) those are base stats, without mods.

I believe he's meant to benefit more from offense and crit sets and secondaries, so he should still be one shot by most decent damage abilities if modded correctly.

Though, since he'll be murdered quickly anyway, I agree he should have a little less health and more def penetration
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »

May be, but that is G13 stats, without mods. Relics give his health another 20k boost and he is still rank 9 highest health then. You can easily get him between 80k to 100k health on accident if you give him crit damage and crit chance mods with some decent health secondaries
  • Options
    "by accident"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Just saying, but I rather have a shotgun than a glass cannon anyways. That glass cannon is just gonna shatter on its first shot, and a nice Kreighoff, Perazi, Zoli or Guerini is gonna last for a few lifetimes of shooting!
  • Options
    Just saying, but I rather have a shotgun than a glass cannon anyways. That glass cannon is just gonna shatter on its first shot, and a nice Kreighoff, Perazi, Zoli or Guerini is gonna last for a few lifetimes of shooting!

Well, with the live footage submitted so far, his high offense hasn't done really much, he still hasn't been dealing satisfying damage because armor. Only high numbers seen so far were against darth revan teams because the ferocity lowers enemy defence.

The Trade-off would be more healthy than this mess, having overbloated stats is just a really cheap way to argue why a blatant weakness should be allowed.