Jedi knight Luke Skywalker

You guys think they will ever do a jedi knight Luke? I hope so, idk about the rest of you but I think it would be pretty cool to see him in this game

Replies

• Options
    You'd need Relic 50 for every Rebel toon.

so end of May most likely.
  • Options
    No

Master Luke
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Once Jedi Luke is released it will be the pinnacle of the game and the gradual close to shutting the doors or moving to a maintenance mode.

I'm aware many believe this is the case already, but are choosing to ignore all the evidence to the contrary because it's easier to complain or make a dimwitted joke.

If these same type of experts had any idea, the game wouldn't have last a few months let alone 4 years. I'm a near launch player, I've heard it all before.

The game is healthy and alive. CG is solving for many issues, it's just not always apparent.

Hopefully JedI Luke is at least a year out as I enjoy the game!
    Exactly. People would throw a fit if anyone beat him.
  • Options
    Nope. Never. I mean that sincerely. They might make an old hermit Luke who impotently throws lightsabers over his shoulder and falls down a lot, but they won't ever make a height-of-his-Jedi-power Luke.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Once Jedi Luke is released it will be the pinnacle of the game and the gradual close to shutting the doors or moving to a maintenance mode.

I'm aware many believe this is the case already, but are choosing to ignore all the evidence to the contrary because it's easier to complain or make a dimwitted joke.

If these same type of experts had any idea, the game wouldn't have last a few months let alone 4 years. I'm a near launch player, I've heard it all before.

The game is healthy and alive. CG is solving for many issues, it's just not always apparent.

Hopefully JedI Luke is at least a year out as I enjoy the game!

Alive yes. Healthy? Not a chance.

• Options
    No need for Jedi Luke since Jedi Rey is the most powerful ever.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    No need for Jedi Luke since Jedi Rey is the most powerful ever.

I hope so.

• Options
    When the games on its last legs he will come and be the last meta
  • Options
    When the games on its last legs he will come and be the last meta

It's been on its last legs for years.

Maybe it's a centipede.
  • Options
    Luke Ep VI will come .
    Every char or ship that appear in loading pic has launch.

Look again
  • Options

How about less characters and more game modes... Id love to see something like galactic war that you can play on lvl 85