CG Contradiction with new Finn

Not a big deal but you guys contradicted yourselves in the dev insight post... the writing says use him in a full resistance squad but the picture includes GK who never met Finn and is not resistance. snxr32l666x3.png
he37l2gjh75e.png

Replies

• Options
    Because GK provides critical hit immunity making Finn not lose "inspired" due to him having to suffer 3x critical hits to lose the buff.

And I mean we all know Holdo and Rose suck in the game so until they get reworked I mean yeah.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    [ ] contradiction
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    If Finn gets non-resistance synergy, Hux should get non-first-order synergy back. This immediate contradiction of plans is only increasing the slap in the face to people who spent money on Hux only for him to get nerfed to the max immediately.
  • Options
    If Finn gets non-resistance synergy, Hux should get non-first-order synergy back. This immediate contradiction of plans is only increasing the slap in the face to people who spent money on Hux only for him to get nerfed to the max immediately.

Yeah this is what I was going for, it’s a contradiction in both the writing and what they did with Hux... since they are intending GK as a synergy
  • Options

hux lost his ability becasue he countered Gsky, as long as finn doesnt randomly counter Gsky hes good. plus his anti crit synergy isnt with an ability finn has his just a bonus GK can give him