Pwned 7* yoda ! :)

My team: barris(L), lumi, jc, eeth and jkg all max gear,lvl and abilities.
Toon only 3 tries first was vs ben n lumi just wanted to try if its hard at 7* ( ya no dmg cuz of ben)
2nd was ayyla n ben so i just quit
3rd got lucky and got eeth and plo. Got lucky cuz they mainly focused on jkg who is almost immortal with good def and seld-heal so it was a piece of cake :D

Ps. How can i put pics here cuz id like to show i actually pulled it off!

Replies

• Options
    I dont believe you unless i see a picture lol joke well played mate.!
  • Options
    Doing it with Barris as lead is the easy way out... Lol I'm jealous I did it with Lumi lead because my Barris was 20/100 but I still did it. Around 50 tries
  • Options
    I wonder if they did make it easier since last event. I finished it today as well and it took me 3 tries. After all the complaints last time I expected it to be really hard.
  • Options
    I should be able to do 7* tomorrow
    what's the best tactics/leader?

Will be using- all 7* max gear
    bariss
    eeth
    JC
    Qui gon
    lumi
  • Options
    I believe best would be just using basic attacks since yoda and his little helpers have really high tenacity( and yodas tenacity buff is bullet-proof) if any of them resists an ability yoda gets his turn immediately. As for leaders barris,lumi and qgj are the best ftp options imo barris is the best since u can take the extra beating.( and qgj has low health and it makes it down to luck more since he can take only 2 hits--> less ppl harder to beat)

And ya, i was little disappointed on how easy it was to beat so made me thinking if they did scale the difficulty down a bit?
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder if they did make it easier since last event. I finished it today as well and it took me 3 tries. After all the complaints last time I expected it to be really hard.

Nah you probably just lucked out like myself... I got lucky on my successful attempt because Yoda kept picking on my Barriss and she's the tankiest of all the jedi in terms of health... a friend of mine took him three days straight of attempting the fight til he finally lucked out and past it...

So it's really just down to luck...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Bariss is the key. I got my Bariss 7* during the event.
    Before Bariss : tried and failed during 12 hours.
    With Bariss : Yoda down in 10 minutes. Team Bariss (L), Lumi, QGJ, JC, Ahsoka
  • Options
    I should be able to do 7* tomorrow
    what's the best tactics/leader?

Will be using- all 7* max gear
    bariss
    eeth
    JC
    Qui gon
    lumi

Bariss as leader. No doubts on this one.
    I focused the two jedi with Yoda (Anakin and Plo Koon), then with my three healers still standing I finished Yoda with basic attacks. Heard other people who focused on Yoda. It's up to you.
  • Celeburnio
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have to say it's all about luck, I just unlocked Yoda 7* with QGJ(L), Lumi, Eeth, Mace and JC.

You have to wait until Barris is with him, then focus the third one and kill him.

After there are only Barris and Yoda left, focus Barris to make her heal and lesser the green thingy HP pool.

Once Barris healed herself, focus on Yoda for the rest of the game. With some luck about him not getting crits or hitting wrong people he will be yours.
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    Doing it with Barris as lead is the easy way out... Lol I'm jealous I did it with Lumi lead because my Barris was 20/100 but I still did it. Around 50 tries

Lol I did it with Lumi too and I think it took more than 50x :p
    When I finally got him all my toons were still standing (battered but standing)
    It was against QGJ and Barris, only way I was able to do it was because Barris equalized yoda's health into the yellow. Too much of this had to do with luck.
    Now that I have the 7* green Jedi master gremlin I got to figure out how to use him in the arena :)