New Rey in the game(spoiler alert)

Prev1
Elmondomaz
5 posts Member
edited January 2020
I like the blue lightsaber too but,in my opinion Rey shouldn't get the lightsaber that Anakin and Luke used
in the movie we haven't seen yellow lightsaber yet,in the end she created herself a yellow one so I think she should get that in the game,many people like it because of its unique activation and color.If she'd use Anakin's lightsaber then it would be like the story has no end.
Post edited by Elmondomaz on

Replies

• Options
    Spoiler alert? I hope you get banned...
  • Options
    I think both are good, but the yellow lightsaber looks better
  • Options
    I mentioned it in the title.

• Options
    Elmondomaz wrote: »
    [ / spoiler] exists
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    No click if spoiler you no want. Or leave internet.
  • Options
    I am wondering if we will see a double bladed DS Rey and a LS Kylo since both were seen in the movie as both DS and LS.
  • Options
    @Alfa_Landwalker
    CG mentioned an “ocean” of characters being added to the game. That ocean will definitely be the ones needed for the Rey and Kylo Galactic Legends events.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I am wondering if we will see a double bladed DS Rey
    Why would they make a character for a
    vision that appeared for a few seconds
    , though?
  • Options
    The devs said the galactic legends will not be their final versions so it won’t be a yellow lightsaber Rey.
  • Options
    I am wondering if we will see a double bladed DS Rey and a LS Kylo since both were seen in the movie as both DS and LS.

There won't be a DS Rey because that was just a mind trick. Rey was never DS. The hallucination wasn't real.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Wughahahahaga someone whos training as a jedi eventually builds their own lightsabers!!!! Bwugahahahaha spoilers!!!!

Whats that got to do with the plot of the movie?

Here you want a spoiler? Darth Vadars dead. Oh and dumbledore dies too!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Pile wrote: »
    What's the expiration date for spoilers?
    About a month for outright spoilers. The OP put a spoiler content warning in the thread title, so I think that's sufficient notice. Anyone clicking a thread that says spoilers and then gets upset that they were spoiled on the plot is disingenuous at best.

I'd also say the spoiler they provided is pretty oblique. They were being overly cautious, but when you're talking about something that can affect the enjoyment of others an abundance of caution is a good thing to have.
    Eutus wrote: »
    Wughahahahaga someone whos training as a jedi eventually builds their own lightsabers!!!! Bwugahahahaha spoilers!!!!

Whats that got to do with the plot of the movie?

Here you want a spoiler? Darth Vadars dead. Oh and dumbledore dies too!
    The spoiler is more that she doesn't use Anakin's and, in fact, gets it back after it was thrown away. Also, putting a spoiler warning in the thread title allows people to say more about the plot in subsequent posts--such as the person who mentioned dark Rey being a mind trick. The OP was just setting the ground rules for the thread by using this title. Think more next time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    [ / spoiler] exists

[X] gets it.

Edit: sigh. About him putting an alert
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Just watched Star Wars A New Hope. Is Luke Skywalker Padme's father? Try not to spoil anything for me.
  • Options
    As we have a Guardian in game already. Yellow won’t be unique!
  • Options
    As mentioned above, the Devs confirmed in the Q and A that the version of Rey and Kylo won’t be the versions at the end of the movie.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Guys.
    Guys.
    Guys.
    Jesus dies in the Bible.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Just watched Star Wars A New Hope. Is Luke Skywalker Padme's father? Try not to spoil anything for me.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

It’s been 3 weeks. He shouldn’t get banned. Go see the movie
  • Options
    I like the blue lightsaber too but,in my opinion Rey shouldn't get the lightsaber that Anakin and Luke used
    in the movie we haven't seen yellow lightsaber yet,in the end she created herself a yellow one so I think she should get that in the game,many people like it because of its unique activation and color.If she'd use Anakin's lightsaber then it would be like the story has no end.

Jedi knight guardian wants to have a word with you.
  • Options

I wish they'd start banning people for hysterical overreactions. If you feel so strongly about spoilers, why the force would you go out of your way to read a thread that says "spoiler alert" in big fat letters right there in the title?
  • Options

Jedi knight guardian wants to have a word with you.

Also Bastila and Ahsoka, although Ahsoka's off-hand saber is more of a light neon green.
  • Options
    I was hoping many would write that they wanted the yellow lightsaber. :D
  • Elmondomaz
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Who has not seen the movie but has time to forum, go to see the movie, it is very good.

Ne a faszodat verjed otthon bazmeg mennyé moziba buzigyerek.

• Options
    If you haven't seen the movie YET, that came out a month ago, you don't have much room to complain about spoilers. Should we wait 3 or 4 years to tell you Dale dies, or Lori does from the Walking Dead?

And yes, he put it in the subject line, seems like you're complaining just to complain.