Cape on General Grievous

I’m here to get your opinion on whether or not there should be a

Cape on General Grievous 57 votes

Yay
63%
Blargwaharflux_ronoPuddis95CombatCommander7DarthNekrosTreeburnerNova44Leo476theatomicpunSpartaBloxyuuzhanronAresNOVaexquaGerMaxx121312RoxasXionbhon18GionidousMoorebidEchuffenwNihion 36 votes
Nay
36%
Mephisto_styleHK666PukeCrywalkerBoba_The_FetterplindboeLordDirtAustin9370R_Val_17Ron_ONeal35MagicMatthews99JarvindDaPowerfulJediJbnflittleMAC77DrageeroVexedkhelzacKemosabe73xPat3678xTrisekcionar9 21 votes

Replies

• Options
    Nay
    Grievous never fights with his cape on. As soon as he starts spinning his arms around, he'll shred it to pieces. Literally no point in giving him one.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Nay
    I'd rather CG use the opportunity cost to address something important
  • Options
    Yay
    Would be fun for him to toss it off/shred it to pieces as said above at start of battle but agree bigger fish for CG to fry right now
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Nay
    giphy.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• RCorr
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Yay
    Oh, I completely get the practical reasons for not wanting one. But just look at this guy:

yma4xu795l53.jpg
  • Options
    Yay
    I’d want grievous to have a cape, but only if it was an alternate skin, so that people could choose which skin they wanted to use. The cape also seems better for a ship-commanding Grievous
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I’d want grievous to have a cape, but only if it was an alternate skin, so that people could choose which skin they wanted to use. The cape also seems better for a ship-commanding Grievous

and fancy parties
  • Options
    Yay
    Yeah that’s what I was thinking of basically