How many days?

8l37thcctqkb.png

I reset the store 6 times. Have malak ready to go g13.

Next Qol update can we do something about this

Replies

• Options
    I get why you don't want to spend the GET 1. But at some point, you have to weigh the amount your spending on refreshes versus waiting a day or so. Good luck! It's the bad sandwich we all gotta eat. Might as well get to it as it won't taste any better the more you wait.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    just wait, it'll pop up
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    You want them to fix RNG so it reads your mind and gives you exactly what you want in the store?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Just buy it now.
  • Options
    Debuff wrote: »

What would “this” be exactly?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Just buy it, it's worth it if it really want it.
  • Options
    Overspending on Get1 is a terrible idea. Sorry, the OP is correct to wait.
  • Options
    OP is right to wait. Although I would personally bite the bullet and buy the extra if its right before GAC lock or something.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    8l37thcctqkb.png

I feel like you're wasting the wrong resource man. You're throwing away crystals, knowing you may not get what you want, but you wont spend some extra GET? Yes GET is quite valuable but its a 100% certainty that you will get malak to 7* where the crystals is a guess/hope.
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    8l37thcctqkb.png

I feel like you're wasting the wrong resource man. You're throwing away crystals, knowing you may not get what you want, but you wont spend some extra GET? Yes GET is quite valuable but its a 100% certainty that you will get malak to 7* where the crystals is a guess/hope.

He will earn more crystals then get over the next few weeks.... GET1 isn't the most important thing, but it's up there with Air and food.