Mandalorian toons?

Since season 1 is over and the second isn't due out till fall, will we be expecting any mandalorian toons from season 1? I havent seen any episodes (no Disney + obviously) but I can say we could still manage to get ig 11 (could be a model off) and maybe a few other toons. I mean we got bistan from rogue one and I dont even remember seeing that alien in the film which goes to show that even characters with very little show time on the screen and very little impact on the film/story can still manage to get themselves into this game.

Replies

• Options
    Soon
  • Options
    Ep IX content ---> TCW content ---> Mandolorian content. Summer/fall.

Probably.
  • Options
    One thing to note would be that Disney Plus hasn't released in Europe yet. I don't think it is released there until late March. I agree with @trevyclause. Expect Ep 9 content, then TCW(since they already exist in the game, are relevant to the new TB, and with the long standing demand for a Mace Windu rework). Then maybe Mando content after that.
  • Options
    They said they aren’t doing it any time soon
  • Options
    Shaddesy wrote: »
    They said they aren’t doing it any time soon

Well, actually they said 2 months ago that it wouldn't be in the next 6 mos. So this summer is a real possibility.
  • Options
    We should just skip over Ep IX content. Nobody really considers that real Star Wars content anyways.
  • Options
    We should just skip over Ep IX content. Nobody really considers that real Star Wars content anyways.

Disagree.
  • Options

6mxgikht4adu.jpg
  • Options

Lmao just because you DONT enjoy something DOESNT mean it shouldn’t exist.

If that was the case well, lmao I won’t say it
  • Options
    August
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?