Please delete discussion

CrispyFett
974 posts Member
edited January 2020
Anyone else have this issue- won't allow me to play the dark side event because it says I don't have the required toons at 7 stars, but I already have Malak lol, and th e required toons. It doesnt really impact me but wondering if this is a bug for people who dont have him yet? Says my juhani and cando dont meet reqs

Replies

• Options
    You might have removed mods that brought one of them up to 17500 power, which is the requirement to enter.

That happened to me when I was waiting for Malak once, I had everyone ready to go and then I took one mod off of Juhani and had barely below 17500 power on Juhani. At that point it said I only had 9 ready.
  • Options
    Kryptic wrote: »
    You might have removed mods that brought one of them up to 17500 power, which is the requirement to enter.

That happened to me when I was waiting for Malak once, I had everyone ready to go and then I took one mod off of Juhani and had barely below 17500 power on Juhani. At that point it said I only had 9 ready.

Bingo! I feel like an **** now lol, that's what happened, juhani is just under 17500.