vuqgpw733eby.png
You are correct CG this feat is impossible

Starting to wonder if anyone at CG plays this game

Replies

• kurtisblow
    88 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Definitely not impossible. Might require talking to people on your shard, or dropping down the ranks to find easier opponents.
    lnntpkp4q5yz.jpeg
  • Options
    Ive tried for years to get into my ship shard. There either isnt a chat or ive been ignored.

Dropping down rank is plausible but i really cant justify giving up on crystals for a feat
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Not worth it /= impossible
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So then don't get the feat? Most feats require you to do something weird and specific, this isn't much different. You know what you have to do, but if it isn't worth it for you, then don't bother.
  • Options
    I seen on a different thread after i posted people are completing it. Im honestly suprised.

I usually payout top 10 in my fleet arena but its a grind. I know with the opponents i fight with what i have this feat isnt going to happen
  • Options
    It seems near impossible in the normal course of playing. It feels counter-intuitive to intentionally lose in Fleet Arena in order to obtain a GA feat, and obtaining a feat shouldn't involve colluding with other players to manufacture a win. Does feel like CG is removed from the reality of the game
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    It seems near impossible in the normal course of playing. It feels counter-intuitive to intentionally lose in Fleet Arena in order to obtain a GA feat, and obtaining a feat shouldn't involve colluding with other players to manufacture a win. Does feel like CG is removed from the reality of the game

I have done a few without either, using the Mal.
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    While I agree it is possible but not worth it. The devs seem to be asking players to:

a. Collude with other players.
    Or
    b. Intentionally tank their rank in fleet arena.

Just to do a feat in GAC?

Seems to go against the competitive nature of the game that they say they strive for.

True there are a lot of weird feats that seem difficult but this is the first one I have felt was going against the very nature of competition.
  • Options
    Not impossible at all.. Its easy against malevolence
  • Options
    I’m on 2/3 on the second stage of it.. against only one player who has a rebel fleet on my shard.. so not that hard to do!!!
  • kurtisblow
    88 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Debuff wrote: »
    Ive tried for years to get into my ship shard. There either isnt a chat or ive been ignored

Last year I had the same problem, so I just made my own shard chat

It doesn’t necessarily have to be the people at the top. Find people you fight regularly and reach out
  • Options

I've done it with Negotiator against a Falcon/HT/Bistan line-up.
  • Options
    Definitely not impossible. I had to let my rank drop back to under 50 and then went after Ackbar fleets with my Kenobi fleet using Anakin, HT and Fives. It does require careful strategy, but I just completed it.

30grtmgro4xc.jpg
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Debuff wrote: »
    vuqgpw733eby.png
    You are correct CG this feat is impossible

Starting to wonder if anyone at CG plays this game

Lol im at 2/3 so far
  • StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I finished that Feat. It's actually an easy feat, with Malevolence.
    Vultures don't count as reinforcements..

*And I'm #9 in Fleet Arena now, so there's no need in doing anything special once you have the Malevolence.
    Other than just don't call in reinforcements and just let another Vulture spawn if something is lost.
  • Options

*And I'm #9 in Fleet Arena now, so there's no need in doing anything special once you have the Malevolence.
    Other than just don't call in reinforcements and just let another Vulture spawn if something is lost.

Exactly that. Malevolence makes this a cake walk.

Find an AA , thrawn or Tarkin fleet and your good.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Mupper00 wrote: »

I'd have to drop to find those lol.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

this
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Still running rebel fleet, part 2 of this is cued up. Holding in top 10.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Message others in your chat. Put up a bum squad. Ask them to beat you into a low low ranking. Then pounce. Done.
  • Options

Haha, in my top 10 there’s 3 AA fleet currently, one of them has a kylo ren ship in starting lineup and is a minute to beat with no reinforcements.
    A thrawn fleet and a tarkin fleet.

Maybe I’m lucky.

• Options
    I completed this on the second day with my Negotiator. Honesty I was hoping for a portrait with it being “impossible”.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I have 8/9 battles done with Malevolence. It's certainly doable.

Edit: done!

vdtm9dofaxk7.png
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Feats that encourage collusion with shard chats are terrible.
  • StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

AA or 5-6* Negotiator fleets are just as easy to kill with a 5* Malevolence.

Against Negotiator maybe around a 75% chance in your favor.
  • Options

It doesn't just promote collusion, it's one of the highest point feats available. And it appears we lost the undersize feat for this. Yet another reason kyber is harder this month than previous months.
  • Options

I'm gonna be that guy and point out that I did not have to conspire with my shardmates at all to complete this feat.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

I'm gonna be that guy and point out that I did not have to conspire with my shardmates at all to complete this feat.

I second this statement because I colluded with no one to get this Feat.

Once you have Malevolence, you will see how easy it is.
  • Options
    I might be doing something wrong, but running Malevolence against 6/7* Negotiator with full R7 pilots I am struggling to see how this is doable.
    There is someone running AA down in the 30’s I think, but not keen on dropping.

This feat seem as dumb as those requiring a specific non-meta faction in squad arena
  • Options
    For some...dropping down in rank is completely worth getting a feat. It’s a choice.