Darth Revan

My Darth Revan has 286 speed & when facing other Darth Revan teams there Revan will take 2 turns before I get 1 is there a bug I have him at G13 Relic 4 & still an issue. Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Replies

• Options
    That's kind of slow to be honest. 300+ should be the goaline especially in the arena. Bastilla and malak are sometimes around 300 as well. Some players in top 20 are 330+. That's probably the issuse is speed especially in mirror match.
  • Options
    The DR's you are facing are faster and likely inflicting your DR with Fear after the first turn so you miss your first turn
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Aim for 315 or more speed on Darth Revan. Alternatively, make your FBS faster than theirs so you can land CBM.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    That's kind of slow to be honest. 300+ should be the goaline especially in the arena. Bastilla and malak are sometimes around 300 as well. Some players in top 20 are 330+. That's probably the issuse is speed especially in mirror match.

Thank you
  • Options
    Gcdevil wrote: »
    The DR's you are facing are faster and likely inflicting your DR with Fear after the first turn so you miss your first turn

Thank you
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Aim for 315 or more speed on Darth Revan. Alternatively, make your FBS faster than theirs so you can land CBM.

Thank you
  • Options
    Could’ve just made one thread saying “Thanks”