Bugs, bugs everywhere with Military Might

Tanzos
219 posts Member
Anybody noticing these?

Special event ability grants Heal over Time but doesn't heal.

Numerous characters come out of stun and take a turn immediately. (No I don't think they're that fast, no apparent tm gain)

General Veers resists Han's irresistible stun on Tier 2 wave 7.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    heal block?

edit: or am I misremembering the icon? hmm

edit2: pretty sure HOT's are bugged
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    heal block?

edit: or am I misremembering the icon? hmm

Nope, happens (or rather doesn't) every wave, without Deathtrooper's heal block.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Veers has always resisted stun in the event, it takes priority over Han's stun. Same with other "bosses" in other events.

Ever try to stun a SE with Han?

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    The Veers in wave 7 is immune to stun. Immunity trumps "can't be resisted."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Ninja'd ur fase.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    my fase can't be resisted
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Hmm, would be nice to know somehow in game (other than trial and error). Can Palp/Vader or Thrawn be stunned in wave 8?
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options

or can't it
  • Options
    Tanzos wrote: »

Hmm, would be nice to know somehow in game (other than trial and error). Can Palp/Vader or Thrawn be stunned in wave 8?

Yes for EP and Vader, certainly.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

All three of them can be stunned. I use Shoots First on Vader, since his nonstop AOE/sabertoss festival is what usually causes that wave to spiral out of control.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I stun Vader too, just didn't know about Veers. Weird they made specifically him the only "boss" immune to stun in this one.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Also, I tried CLS I’m with my 501 and he started assisting the clones’ actions. Am I missing something that would make that happen? And, no, the heal over time doesn’t work at all.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Plus the turret was assisting on counters. Not that I’m complaining, but shouldn’t be happening.
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Also, I tried CLS I’m with my 501 and he started assisting the clones’ actions. Am I missing something that would make that happen? And, no, the heal over time doesn’t work at all.

If you used the special on CLS and a clone attacked out of turn, there is a chance to assist.
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Plus the turret was assisting on counters. Not that I’m complaining, but shouldn’t be happening.

The turret will assist zARC whenever he attacks.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Anybody noticing these?

Special event ability grants Heal over Time but doesn't heal.

Numerous characters come out of stun and take a turn immediately. (No I don't think they're that fast, no apparent tm gain)

General Veers resists Han's irresistible stun on Tier 2 wave 7.

It is not a little buggy, it is very buggy, it does not regenerate life, incredibly absurd damage, the buggy Veers of the bonus grade and in tier 1. The former producer at least leaves the game busy.

As always unpublishable words have been said, so use your imagination, dear producers.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Veers is not bugged. Nor is the damage (unless you can prove it is, which you can't, since we don't know how much damage is supposed to be done).
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

True story, I have nightmares every night.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

OR DO YOU?????
  • Options
    The heals over time are completely bugged and that's causing many people to lose (at least I know I would complete it if my r2 didn't die when he should be healing)
  • Options
    I can confirm that heals over time don't work at all. Not a single time has the health gone up, no matter which character used the skill. Even without any debuffs on them, they don't regenerate anything.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

Need to see some data or it didnt happen.
  • Options
    yeah and i dont get, how the troopers take a turn immediately when they come out of stun... that normal? Not sure if CG cares about these bugs. They sure dont wanna make our lifes easier
  • Options
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    yeah and i dont get, how the troopers take a turn immediately when they come out of stun... that normal? Not sure if CG cares about these bugs. They sure dont wanna make our lifes easier

Clones taking a turn when stunned could be wai...

Maybe they are really sith in clone outfits and it is really a traya lead?
  • Options
    well Vader feels like is Relic 50 with his blade...even when i dont have any debuffs
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    I submitted a bug report on the lack of heal as that’s the most egregious problem. But I’m unsure if that’s the best way to go about getting it fixed. Should the devs be tagged in this thread instead?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Ltswb1 bug reports at answers HQ are the best way. if you want to help highlight this issue, post a link so others can add to it.