Coronavirus Appeal to CG

Prev1
HykoRen
2 posts Member
edited March 2020
Greetings Developers:

I’d like to humbly request consideration be given to expanding events in the game, allowing for more energy and possibly deep discounts on crystals and other store items.

I was thinking making energy refills faster and lifting caps, maybe a 50% discount to crystals and possibly making events more frequent. I personally find myself on SWGOH all day now checking frequently, chatting with guildmates and basically using this as a positive distraction during this very, very trying time. I actually look forward to the game and refills and rewards very much as a fun de-stresser.

I can only imagine with so many of our loyal players staying at home now it would go a long way to spreading goodwill and showing you care.

If there is anything you could or would do it would be so appreciated and wonderful I don’t even have the words to express it.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Hyko Ren
Post edited by HykoRen on

Replies

• TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    I've worked hard to get ready for Gley.

No shortcuts because of a pandemic, thank you very much.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Talzin deals +5000% dmg.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dear CG,

Now that interest rates have been reduced to 0%, please increase the crystal prices by 3% to offset these bountiful times

Thanks
  • Vendi1983
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    uigzrufntxcq.jpg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

6oxcimutkn0u.png
  • Options
    Hey TVF,

No shortcuts just a thought that special circumstances require special considerations. I am sure you will benefit even more with all the hardwork you’re putting in. Maybe get a boost to GLKylo or something else.

We all work hard on our farming some more earnestly than others but this game means so much to so many people I thought a nice gesture might be warranted. I know my guild cares very deeply about this game. For us, there is nothing like it. We even purchase guilt-free because we believe it supports the community by supporting the game to continue to exist. I’m sure you and so many others feel the same way.

This isn’t about sunk costs but letting each other know we care about each other and that we are there for each other. There is no social distancing for SWGOH players :smile: We care about and support each other as much as we care about the game itself. In that spirit after years of play thought maybe CG might want to use the light side of the Force and be true Jedi and let us know they care about us as much as we care about this game.

This is clearly illustrated by your response. You work hard and farm harder on this game and it means something to you as it does to all of us. We are in this together and no one on SWGOH is alone. We compete with each other but in the end we are all family.

Congrats on getting the reqs for GLRey and I wish you great luck in all your farming.

Sincerely,

Hyko Ren
  • VaexquaGer
    466 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

p541mu8f8hzh.jpg
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Dear CG,

Now that interest rates have been reduced to 0%, please increase the crystal prices by 3% to offset these bountiful times

Thanks

LOL!!
  • Options
    Dear CG

Can we have a free GL Rey ?

Thanks
  • Options
    Dear CG

Thanks

What if I want a GL Kylo instead?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Given the fact that some people in society plate capitalizing on this pandemic,

(ex: Buying a bunch of toilet paper / hand sanitizers and selling them for an absurd profit)

I feel like CG will use this opportunity and the 0% interest rate in the US to sell more packs.

Generally at a larger price point.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Dear CG,

Thanks

Unfortunately the bank has decided not to accept my burgeoning SWGoH roster as collateral. No crystal purchasing loan for me :(
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    We need new character in the game: Darth Coronavirus
  • Options
    In all seriousness even just release some more assault battles - even without the new tiers - just some more content. Or up the TB rotations to 4 per month versus 2. Heck even release some old old events like the droid jawa thing - silly but nostalgic and folks would like it I think. Wouldn't break the bank or speed up the grinds in progress too much. It would be noted by community and would put some faith back in CG/EA.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe we can get disney to release 2nd season of Mandolorian too
  • Options
    I've spent hard to get ready for Gley.

Fixxed. Welcomes!
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options

Fixxed. Welcomes!

Sorry, no. I've been hoarding since November. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options

Fixxed. Welcomes!

And he’s not the only one.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Dear CG

Thanks

What if I want a GL Kylo instead?

Too bad. Youll get rey and like it
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

All entertainment industries are currently following the CG model of producing no new content. However, perhaps they'll put a green filter on S1 so you can watch it reskinned.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

All entertainment industries are currently following the CG model of producing no new content. However, perhaps they'll put a green filter on S1 so you can watch it reskinned.

Hahaha best use of reskinned on this forum ever.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Talzin deals +5000% dmg.

I feel like this went underappreciated.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I am 13/13 for both GL Rey and Kylo. I would welcome anything as a good gesture by CG.

What I expect is the age old saying of crapping in one hand and wishing in the other.... what will fill first.....
  • chmoAr0ufif0u
    83 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Funny that you don't want shortcuts now, while your attitude towards double kam shards was a little more "what advantage, who cares"
  • Options
    Plague actually effects the entire territory (wars and battles) as a pandemic
  • Options

Fixxed. Welcomes!

Only november? You noob
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options