Selling Mods

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
We finally got it.

wtnlmprw98s9.png

I don’t know if I was one of the last to notice this but it’s a nice QOL feature.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I still think the best QOL for mods would be the option to decline earned mods immediately.

For example, if you do an event that awards several useless mods, you can refuse them. Rather than get a notification that your mod inventory is full, go and delete different useless mods, just so you can accept new useless mods.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    I’d rather be able to sell overflow mods from my inbox. It’s stupid that I have to sell decent mods that I own, so that I can collect junk mods in my inbox just to be able to be able sell them.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    I’d rather be able to sell overflow mods from my inbox. It’s stupid that I have to sell decent mods that I own, so that I can collect junk mods in my inbox just to be able to be able sell them.

That's basically what i just said. But I'd also like to refuse them before they get to the inbox.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

That's basically what i just said. But I'd also like to refuse them before they get to the inbox.

So like how mod farming used to be?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I still think the best QOL for mods would be the option to decline earned mods immediately.

For example, if you do an event that awards several useless mods, you can refuse them. Rather than get a notification that your mod inventory is full, go and delete different useless mods, just so you can accept new useless mods.

People would do this and then still complain about the lack of credit heists.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I can't find a way to sell my sliced mods. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    SaltyCSC13 wrote: »
    I can't find a way to sell my sliced mods. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

@SaltyCSC13 any (unequipped) mod that you cannot find to sell has either been toggled to ‘locked’ on the mod itself or (more likely) been assigned to a mod load out.

Either unlock the mod (padlock button on the mod details page) or Edit or Delete the loadout (tap the circular button with 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the load out page to select loadout for deletion) and the mod should appear in your sell list.

Hope that helps.
  • Options

Yea same, I'll never understand why there's a "go to inbox" button when the mod overflow message pops up. Like...what's the point of going to the inbox if I can't sell the overflow mods from there???
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    SaltyCSC13 wrote: »

@SaltyCSC13 any (unequipped) mod that you cannot find to sell has either been toggled to ‘locked’ on the mod itself or (more likely) been assigned to a mod load out.

Either unlock the mod (padlock button on the mod details page) or Edit or Delete the loadout (tap the circular button with 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the load out page to select loadout for deletion) and the mod should appear in your sell list.

Hope that helps.

More likely they don't use the "sell" button and we cannot simply sell lv 15 mods
  • Options
    I'd like that if you hit sell on a mod it puts it into a sell bin, then from there you can sell all or re-review what you want to sell. This way if you get useless mods from an event they can go there immediately, not effect your cap and then you can sell them off.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    If I am at the cap for mods and get some from a reward I just go and equip some to ugnaught. Then I review the one’s I got (usually all garbage) then unequip old Uggie’s mods. What would be really great would be having something to actually want to buy in the mod store. They charge a king’s ransom for a gold mod but with complete garbage secondaries. Who in the world would buy a defense cross mod with double defense, potency and tenacity mod?

Because rng?

If there were only "good" mods in the store you'd complain we don't get enough credits.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Also, nice necro.
  • Options
    If I am at the cap for mods and get some from a reward I just go and equip some to ugnaught. Then I review the one’s I got (usually all garbage) then unequip old Uggie’s mods. What would be really great would be having something to actually want to buy in the mod store. They charge a king’s ransom for a gold mod but with complete garbage secondaries. Who in the world would buy a defense cross mod with double defense, potency and tenacity mod?

I'm really glad good mods don't show there. Keeps me ahead of the competition.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options

It's rng. Last time I bought a BLUE crit.dmg triangle and actually rolled 25 speed with it. So, not always garbage there.
This discussion has been closed.