Whats coming on April 9 to April 15th?

Prev13456711

StarWars.com is thrilled to announce that you can now get classic Star Wars games and modern galactic favorites at Death Star-sized discounts, along with extra in-game rewards, for a limited time. Titles and deals include:

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Special limited time in-game events, April 9 – 15

Info from this link : https://www.starwars.com/news/hello-what-have-we-here-save-big-on-star-wars-games

Replies

• TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy a full week of speculation.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Hopefully after that week, it will not be a week of disappointment.
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Next week they will have a meeting and decide not to give any rewards but titles
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    Death Star-sized discounts, along with extra in-game rewards, for a limited time.

Death Star raid confirmed!!!!!!!!!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

I, for one, can't wait to complain about free stuff!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Funny how lack of communication causes speculation. Self inflicted wounds.
    And a presence of communication causes speculation at the edge of the information communicated, as demonstrated when CG did an extreme abundance of communication regarding the GLs and people still complained about it.

So, no. The wounds are not self-inflicted.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Revan in the Latest News looks promising.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

I, for one, can't wait to complain about free stuff!

If it's packs, it won't be free stuff.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    "In order to help our players develop during these trying times, we are providing an exciting week of Training Droid Smuggling! We have disabled simming for these events so that players can relive the excitement of the event and see just how strong they have become. This should provide players with a full sense of pride and accomplishment in their progress."
  • Options

Human beings are naturally curious.
    It is normal for them to try to fill in the gaps in some way.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I know you have blinders on when it comes to this, for whatever reason. CG is objectively, not even subjectively really bad at communication.
    Compared to most games I play, they really aren't.

CG tells us what's coming up. Then it comes up. And all the while people either complain that they're not being told everything months prior instead of days prior. And when we are told months prior, we get complaints that the thing they announced a month ago isn't here yet, or that we haven't been told even more yet as was the case with the GLs.

What games have better communication, seriously? 'Cuz the standard I've seen is maybe a vague teaser early in development, a statement that thing is happening a couple days prior, and you don't actually know much until Thing drops.

The main complaint against CG's communication I see ultimately boils down to them not chasing down and denying every off the wall conspiracy theory. Or not announcing things before it's time to announce them just because someone on the forum asked.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Death Star-sized discounts, along with extra in-game rewards, for a limited time.

One can only hope! Between this and the new titles my hope are in high gear. Just praying it pans out.
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    Itll be galactically priced packs for sure. What ever you think is coming, just add packs after the word and you will be correct.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options

If they told us a week ago that we would get double drops from 4/9-4/15, we'd have complaints instead of speculation. I don't see much difference.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes

I love when you click the link in that post, the latest news is the making of Jedi Knight Revan :D
  • Stokat
    831 posts Member
    Options

Porkins confirmed!!!!!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »

Porkins confirmed!!!!!

Incoming Rebel meta confirmed.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »

Porkins confirmed!!!!!

Don't you be "Dutch" Vanders?
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options

One can only hope! Between this and the new titles my hope are in high gear. Just praying it pans out.

I agree. I'm really hoping we don't get Death Star raid because that would be lame
  • Doneeta
    157 posts Member
    Options
    It new packs that you are free to buy! Always new packs....

If it is a death star raid, it will be in 4 months time, and they will be announcing the requirements over the coming coming months. The requirements will include all non-pilot toons to be relic 7 to enter the event, while not actually being needed for the event! Happy spending on the New packs to get your toons ready for the raid. Oh, and you might need the new ships that will be release 3 days before the event actually starts, they will all have new pilots that you can't get until after the event starts.. and there will be a new ticket that you will need to collect to be able to do the raid... am I getting close to what they are likely to announce...
  • Options

Speculation, the best new content we get.
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    "In order to help our players develop during these trying times, we are providing an exciting week of Training Droid Smuggling! We have disabled simming for these events so that players can relive the excitement of the event and see just how strong they have become. This should provide players with a full sense of pride and accomplishment in their progress."

As a player with a new account I say yes please 😂
This discussion has been closed.