The announcement that we deserved

Hi Holotable Heroes,

We at Capital Games have been working really hard from our homes to give you folk a new event and some extra content to keep you all busy, however due to the team working remotely we have encountered some issues that hasn't allowed us to go through with the update, we are working hard to meet the deadline set by starwars.com but we unfortunately won't make it, there will be a short delay but alas here are some clone wars chewbacca shards for you all.

It's the announcement that we deserve, but not the one that we need!

Replies

• Diel
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Probably they are either still looking into it or working on it. Who knows? They did not announce a date for release. Mod Kyno reassured forum members that something is going to be released soonish. And depending on where you live you might still be in lockdown when the fun stuff is there. I think I will be back at work before they come up with something. But that’s just my guess.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Diel wrote: »
    Probably they are either still looking into it or working on it. Who knows? They did not announce a date for release. Mod Kyno reassured forum members that something is going to be released soonish. And depending on where you live you might still be in lockdown when the fun stuff is there. I think I will be back at work before they come up with something. But that’s just my guess.

They did at starwars.com. The date is today.
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

You mean this?

StarWars.com is thrilled to announce that you can now get classic Star Wars games and modern galactic favorites at Death Star-sized discounts, along with extra in-game rewards, for a limited time. Titles and deals include:

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    Special limited time in-game events, April 9 – 15

Hhm. I dont think it says conclusively that we get something Corona-related. But then again, I am in Europe and it´s almost 11am here and CG are located in the US and might still be asleep. The day is not over yet.

Edit

Plus they also said this on starwars.com:

Please note that deals are subject to change; check with the publisher’s platform of distribution for changes.

Btw, anyone who was responsible for communicating with "stake holders" knows how hard it is to say something when there is nothing to say actually.
  • Options
    If only they had a community manager that actually did communicate with the playerbase...
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I must admit I would have been happier if they just posted that news on starwars.com was incorrect, or something rather than stone cold silence and date passes with nothing.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We at Capital Games have been working really hard from our homes to give you folk a new event and some extra content to keep you all busy, however due to the team working remotely we have encountered some issues that hasn't allowed us to go through with the update, we are working hard to meet the deadline set by starwars.com but we unfortunately won't make it, there will be a short delay but alas here are some clone wars chewbacca shards for you all.

It's the announcement that we deserve, but not the one that we need!

We at Capital Games have been working really hard from our homes to give you folk some beautiful art and some extra posts about feats to keep you all spending, however due to the team having more than 1 computer we have become overworked and that hasn't allowed us to go through with the new bug release, we are working hard to meet the deadline set by murderedfranchise.com but we unfortunately won't make it, there will be a short delay but alas here are some Portraits for you all but a portion of the playerbase will also receive 5000GET1 currency amd 500 crystals, just like that time with Malak that made no sense.
  • Options
    If only they had a community manager that actually did communicate with the playerbase...

Wish they just didn't say anything at all.
  • Chmilk2
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I'm out
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

You mean this?

StarWars.com is thrilled to announce that you can now get classic Star Wars games and modern galactic favorites at Death Star-sized discounts, along with extra in-game rewards, for a limited time. Titles and deals include:

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    Special limited time in-game events, April 9 – 15

Hhm. I dont think it says conclusively that we get something Corona-related. But then again, I am in Europe and it´s almost 11am here and CG are located in the US and might still be asleep. The day is not over yet.

Edit

Plus they also said this on starwars.com:

Please note that deals are subject to change; check with the publisher’s platform of distribution for changes.

Btw, anyone who was responsible for communicating with "stake holders" knows how hard it is to say something when there is nothing to say actually.

Um it's the 10th in Australia right now, starwars.com is the most reliable source for any information regarding starwars because you know it's the official website of starwars and anything related to starwars

all dates in announcements are based on local dev time, unless otherwise stated.. it has always been that way.
  • Options
    It's 6:30 AM local time for the devs. Highly doubt any of them are awake
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    "deserved"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    l98qjv4ckuw5.png
    Maybe End Game isn't for you