(Suggestion) Put Rey in the Squad Arena shipment list

meanpride
90 posts Member
edited December 2015
When asked what is the ideal Arena shipment hero it would almost always be Sidious. There is no competition and variety and you would be putting yourself in a pvp disadvantage if you dont invest all your shards in him.

i think Rey is strong enough to get players' consideration on who to invest the Arena on.

Plus, there are no The Force Awakens heroes in the Arena shipments

Replies

• Options
    I like this idea. Little bias because I almost have Sid at 7 and need somewhere else to put my arena awards, but it gives more variety and as far as I can tell it would make the spread of Force Awakens characters more even with Galactic War and Squad Cantina, as OP mentioned.
  • Options
    Completely agree, all the other shipments got new characters. I don't even spend the tokens anymore, I'm just waiting for something new.
  • Options
    Por que o jogador vai até o nivel 60?
    Sendo que outros equipamentos requer nível bem acima de 60?
  • Options
    Right now I'm planning on Asajj when Sid is done but her speed is pretty bad -_-
  • Options
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    Right now I'm planning on Asajj when Sid is done but her speed is pretty bad -_-

Still useful for speed clearing wars. Cleansing those wookiees makes it less tedious to mop up the weaker teams.

"Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    They certainly need to give us a few more options or buff other charachters in arena shipments
  • Options
    TheVinegru wrote: »

Still useful for speed clearing wars. Cleansing those wookiees makes it less tedious to mop up the weaker teams.

What is your plan for arena farming? Still not sure about Asajj, but other than her speed she has very useful skills.
  • Options
    Arena farming? Not sure. The team I usually go with is Barriss, Kylo, Sidious, and Vader, with the fifth member alternating between Lando and Old Daka. I just meant she is a boon for Galactic Wars specifically, where most people use Chewie, akin to mid tier arena teams. I'm probably going to focus on her too after Sidious, as she is definitely not a weak character. I think she is more suited to PvE with her stun and ability reset on kill, but has a niche in PvP not to be underestimated. Especially now that Poe is becoming more popular, being a 2 turn taunter, with apparently some sustain at higher ability levels. He makes team comps that might not work otherwise be a bit more effective, so a buff cleansing ability is not to be scoffed at.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Sids about to be 6* in like 2 days & 7* to follow personally I was gonna farm one of the droids afterwards or asajj either way somebodies replacing dooku, at my level (50) he hits like a girl & doesnt have enough health or access to his shards to warrant him staying on my squad its been a good run though.
  • Options
    My Dooku is level 7 gear....at 4* he does decently well, but after taking three days to get one shard to drop, I'm moving on as well. I can always bring him back for stuns.
This discussion has been closed.