Content Speculation

xXSpartan89Xx
13 posts Member
edited April 2020
Since most discussions about content have been closed before anyone else could comment, does anyone have any speculation about what might be coming?

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    If you aren't starting the thread with your own speculation at least then the thread didn't need to be made
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Packs.
  • Options
    I predict a road ahead that will only refer to the next road ahead, which will then also refer to the following road ahead.
  • Options
    Relic Amplifier Amplifiers.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure what the new content will be. I know it will not be a new raid. It will not be a sandbox mode. It will not be live PvP. It will not be a version of LSGTB that is actually playable or fun. It will not be a rework to all the sewer-sludge characters they forced people to relic to get the GLs (like Rose or Phasma). It will also not be a rework to any Galactic Republic characters that have **** for 4 and a half years like master Mace Windu.

So we know what isn’t coming. What’s left? How about an event where CG stops trying to pretend they care about pleasing their customers, and allows a combination of sunk cost fallacy and Star Wars nostalgia to be the only thing keeping people here? In the event you relic the 15 worst characters in your roster for the privilege of playing Empire Strikes Back themed tic tac toe. If you win 50 times you get a portrait of the devs laughing at you and bathing in your money.
  • Options
    A bunch of marquee ships, and an impossible event that requires new pilots to be at Relic 7 to play it, such as Farmboy Luke, Bodhi Rook, Gar Saxon/Imperial Super Commando, Savage Opress, Aurra Sing, and Dengar.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I don't believe we are getting anything meaningful. They said that they dropped the ball with content last year, then went and buried the ball underground.
  • Options
    Baby yoda aka boda coming soon as legendary an u will need 5 new mandelorian chars. Boda is to much of a cash grab to not act quickly on him. Everyone loves the little fart lol.
  • Options
    Acting quickly on Baby Yoda would have meant releasing related content last November, when the Mandolorian episodes started airing and the memes took over the Internet. They're already very late to the game.
  • Options
    I really wanna see the light at the end of the tunnel,and it would be nice to have a real road ahead post with some reveals on some new content that has potential because 6-9 months are alot in a game doing nothing,but so far was a disappoint after another,i hope it will stop here.
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    If you aren't starting the thread with your own speculation at least then the thread didn't need to be made

Really? So a person with a problem shouldn't be like, "I don't know how to solve it, anyone else got ideas?"
  • Options

Really? So a person with a problem shouldn't be like, "I don't know how to solve it, anyone else got ideas?"

That doesn't reflect what i said.
    This isn't a 'problem' thread, it's a speculation thread.
    OP has not contributed to his own thread, he offers nothing, not even a 'problem'
    So yes, "Really"
  • Options
    I speculate that the majority of comments in this thread will not speculate on content.
  • Options
    mickyluv wrote: »
    Relic Amplifier Amplifiers.

Funniest thing today
  • Options
    I speculate that the majority of comments in this thread will not speculate on content.

I speculate that the majority of comments in this thread will be speculations on the level of content speculation to be found in the thread.
  • Options

2nd funniest thing today
  • Options

OP has not contributed to his own thread, he offers nothing, not even a 'problem'
    So yes, "Really"

Actually it does. The parallel between what I posited is in open-ended questioning, in both cases the OP bringing little to the table and just opening the floor. Just because you don't want to agree or play along doesn't mean there was an inherent flaw in the concept. The smartest people in the room are sometimes the most intellectually honest willing to say, "I got nothing. I want to hear what you all have to say."
  • Options

So yes, "Really"

Actually it does. The parallel between what I posited is in open-ended questioning, in both cases the OP bringing little to the table and just opening the floor. Just because you don't want to agree or play along doesn't mean there was an inherent flaw in the concept. The smartest people in the room are sometimes the most intellectually honest willing to say, "I got nothing. I want to hear what you all have to say."

Dear god that is a stretch.

It is a universal rule when making threads on boards and forums, don't make one if you aren't going to contribute 1-3 (preferable) things to it.

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

So yes, "Really"

Dear god that is a stretch.

It is a universal rule when making threads on boards and forums, don't make one if you aren't going to contribute 1-3 (preferable) things to it.

When you say universal I think you mean unwritten. I could be wrong, but I don't remember reading any rules that stated such things. However, it is usually a good idea to get a conversation moving with an idea of your own.

That being said outside of a completely new game mode I am not sure there is anything left for them to do. And a new game mode would be awesome.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    lets stay on topic please.
  • Options
    It will be "Hyperdrive Bundle 2" that will unlock every event in game to be played once per week for 50% of the rewards. For the low price of 99 dollars if you purchased the first bundle, otherwise its 150.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Obiwantuan wrote: »
    It will be "Hyperdrive Bundle 2" that will unlock every event in game to be played once per week for 50% of the rewards. For the low price of 99 dollars if you purchased the first bundle, otherwise its 150.

Every event in game with rewards that are repeatable for only $150? Sign me up. Thats an amazing deal.
  • Options
    A crystal pack discount but only if you buy two full price crystal packs but they won’t tell you which ones.

You chose what’s in the box?!
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Obiwantuan wrote: »

Every event in game with rewards that are repeatable for only $150? Sign me up. Thats an amazing deal.

I know right! I would buy it too! It's playable, I mean, content I can sim weekly!
  • Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    A bunch of marquee ships, and an impossible event that requires new pilots to be at Relic 7 to play it, such as Farmboy Luke, Bodhi Rook, Gar Saxon/Imperial Super Commando, Savage Opress, Aurra Sing, and Dengar.

Hey now Savage Opress isn't so bad.