Can anyone answer when the next clash on Kamino is going to be?

Prev1
CoachA
3 posts Member
Please?

Replies

• flux_rono
    2129 posts Member
    Options
    august ;)
  • Options
    It was yesterday. Guess you missed it
  • DarkHelmet
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Coming soon.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody can answer that unless the developers wish to answer - and that's probably not going to happen.

I think the last event was early March and while there isn't an established cadence, I'd guess (and I'd stress the word 'guess') it'll be back fairly soon. And by 'fairly soon' I'd speculate this month or early June. But I could be totally wrong.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    Options
    CG can, officially. And they will, right before the event.

Unofficially. It was 77 days between a set of events, then 67 days.
    We are at 61 days now.
    I would expect them to announce it on Star Wars Day (May the Fourth) and run it next weekend.

But that is speculation, which is the best you will get on the forums for a question of this type...
  • Options
    This website is good at tracking the data: https://swgohevents.com/
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    I can guess. My guess would be somewhere in the next couple weeks.
  • Falco3
    60 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they would just say it. I'm ready and excited. If they told me it was June 10, I could calm down and just wait it out. Thinking it might be next week, the hype is through the roof. Either way it would be nicer to know.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    Falco3 wrote: »
    I wish they would just say it. I'm ready and excited. If they told me it was June 10, I could calm down and just wait it out. Thinking it might be next week, the hype is through the roof. Either way it would be nicer to know.

It's always been this way. The alternative is the Galactic Legend model, where it's always available but the requirements are crazy high and even once that is done you have to farm tickets.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DaarthBrewer
    1962 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    the requirements are crazy high and even once that is done you have to farm tickets.

This is the way.. said: Noone.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Falco3
    60 posts Member
    Options
    I thought I was having a hard time waiting for GAS....they broke jaycd1
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    Falco3 wrote: »
    I thought I was having a hard time waiting for GAS....they broke jaycd1

"broke"
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, so much salt over poor planning and resource management
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Since they “found” the new behavior of GAS being able to defeat SLKR as an underdog I’m guessing they don’t release the event until they put in some kind of “fix” for it. I hope this isn’t the case, but isn’t it pathetic that CG took 4 months to release the GLs and they couldn’t figure this stuff out before then? A billion dollar game and they act like only
    2 people work there...
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    I can’t imagine being so emotionally traumatized by a mobile game.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1962 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Unholy wall of text

No thanks

Geez! And quoted in its entirety twice!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Unholy wall of text

No thanks

Geez! And quoted in its entirety twice!

Making more work for the cleanup crew.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    A picture of a tv screen? Boo.
  • DragonCRC
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Haha OK so this thread has gone way off topic...

To the OP: I've had two predictions and they were both wrong. I thought the event would be today because they did the event on a Friday last time and doing the event today would roughly match their cadence from last time. When the event didn't show up in the events list this week I looked at the May events calendar and saw a noticeable hole early next week, and the first two times they ran this event was on a Tuesday, so I thought that it would run next Tue...but that would mean the event would be showing up in our events list today and that hasn't happened. So now I'm out of ideas.

Like you, I'm hoping for a soothsayer with a crystal ball. I'm holding so much gear and relic materials for GAS and clones (but have to hold because I might need some of it on toons to unlock GAC). I really wanted to get it all applied before the next GAC roster lock but it doesn't seem like that's possible now.
  • Options
    At this point, I'm guessing they will wait until they address the counter to GL Kylo before they run the event again and allow more players to get GAS.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    “Can anyone answer when the next Clash on Kamino will be!”

It’s the great irony of the forums.
    This who could tell you, won’t.
    Those who have no idea will happily tell you when it will be based on their reading of tea leaves.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    May 4th!!! :D

Oh wait, never mind. :/

"Soon" :p
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I am in same position as OP. I know there is no cadence but it is longer than previous lags which is unusual. I don't mind if it is later or expect a date far in advance but if it is going to be a substantial lag then I would like the devs to come out and say so. To an extent it impacts where I would put relics now. Whil no set cadence and no right to rely on it there is some realistic approx time expectation.

Maybe the GL thing is a reason. Not sure how widespread the use of this is rather than theory but I doubt if people just getting GAS are likely in regular battles with people who got GL anyway. It is already out in the wild as well so I doubt holding it is going to make a ton of difference unless they are minimising some planned "make good" for some nerf.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options
    What lag? Its been 71 days. Last time was 67, time before that 77, but malak had at least 1 considerably longer gap in his early runs.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Options
    Did you see the word "if"?

I would have thought the Malak event was about the last thing anyone would ever hold up as an example of how things work (or rather obviously didn't).
  • Options
    I'm also hoping to get GAS this time round and while there's no idea when it'll run next, this is a great time to hoard resources f2p until the event returns. Gear, relic materials, crystals, GET etc.