72 points for fleet combat in GAC

What must be done to obtain the 72 points in fleet combat?

I went with my malevolence and only one ship. I defeat my opponent fleet with only the AOE of the Malevolence and I obtained 68 points.

Replies

• Options
    A 7 star capital ship. Having full health and protection on your 1 ship
  • Options
    You lost 4 baners for not starting with 3 ships, stupid logic but for 72 you need all 3 ships with full protection and health with all empty slots only on reinforcements, I think they don't give 4B for empty slots on starting 3 ships
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    This is my most recent one. One ship only.

k7c29772lvzp.png
  • Options
    Turvantus wrote: »

k7c29772lvzp.png

My malevolence is 6* so I think that it must be 7*
  • Darth_DeVito
    1234 posts Member
    Options
    ccabezas93 wrote: »

k7c29772lvzp.png

My malevolence is 6* so I think that it must be 7*

Yep. At 6* you miss out on 4 banners for the last unused reinforcement slot.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Correct. Also, this is pretty rare to see in my experience. Collusion only if you ask me, unless your opponent did some super wonky stuff.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten 68 a number of times just going in with 3 ships and no reinforcements. 72 seems like you'd need to be facing a truly horrendous defense that you can just kill before they move, though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I’ve had 68’s legit. A 72 is mutual collusion, or else pretty suspect. Would have to be a wonky opponent to drop a 1 ship-able fleet on accident/purpose without pre-planned collusion.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, I’ve had 68’s legit. A 72 is mutual collusion, or else pretty suspect. Would have to be a wonky opponent to drop a 1 ship-able fleet on accident/purpose without pre-planned collusion.
    There are players, especially at lower divisions, that only have one good fleet that they save for attacking

Doesn’t have to be collusion or accident for a weak GAC defense to pop up
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I did also state it’s rare, and didn’t adamantly imply it’s not impossible.

Edit; in my first post to be exact in case you were going to be a quote warrior again.
  • Options
    65-68 is not that difficult.. mostly I only need Negotiator and a Plo reinforce.. sometimes second reinforce for safety reasons
  • Mitch08
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Got 72 today against a poorly geared geo/thrawn fleet on defense. Shocking to see that in my tier, but I'm thankful nonetheless.