36616 posts Member
    Options
    Title is still locked for some reason

rpotbdmv8gzs.png

And radio silence as usual.

It has been less than 30 minutes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It’s been 33 hours since we achieved 33 stars.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

rpotbdmv8gzs.png

Ha, at the time of development they probably thought they would never need to worry about it. Someone forget to write the unlock code, lol.
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Antario wrote: »
    I smell so much jealousy here. Those who say any guild can 33* with enough money probably never got the chance to play P4 before. Compare the difficulty the first three phases are really easy peasy.

Imagine play P1 of the light side Geo. That's roughly the same difficulty level as P4.

Sorry, but I am in a 256 million GP guild and we got 30*. Give us an extra 113 million and I am sure we could figure out how to get the last 3*.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options

It’s only been 33 minutes since TB ended
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

rpotbdmv8gzs.png

Ha, at the time of development they probably thought they would never need to worry about it. Someone forget to write the unlock code, lol.
    I think they purposely didn’t code it to automatically hand out the title

It seems a manual update is required since it says “first guild to achieve 33 stars” so they need to handpick the 50 MAW members and give them the title

So they need to prevent automatically coding a “as soon as you reach 33 stars” and checking if a guild at 33 stars is first one ever requires a lot of API calls each time a guild reaches 33 stars (in the future) and seems better to avoid coding that part in prior for future proofing once a guild does reach 33 stars
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Whole lotta 33s up in here!

Let’s hope they’ll give the title out in 33 days
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    People saying it’s 99% about money are completely clueless about this game. It takes not only skill, but MAW has to do precise modding, as well as specific comps, videos, and data gathering from previous TB’s to get the teams that can go 4/4 or 3/4.

It’s insulting thinking money is how they got 33 stars alone.
  • TVF
    36616 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »

Whole lotta 33s up in here!

Let’s hope they’ll give the title out in 33 days

Agreed, that way we get 32 more days of complaining to enjoy.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Well done
  • toodie
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    People wondered about the 33* price box:

ykknm58llmo7.png

jezoivk84aty.png

Post edited by toodie on
  • TVF
    36616 posts Member
    Options
    People saying it’s 99% about money are completely clueless about this game. It takes not only skill, but MAW has to do precise modding, as well as specific comps, videos, and data gathering from previous TB’s to get the teams that can go 4/4 or 3/4.

Nah bro you are the clueless one here,
    There is no skill involved in swgoh, it's not an turned based tactical game like civilization nor is it a racing game, sport, fps where it takes personal skill, anyone with a mediocre IQ and 1 hand and 1 eye can do all these battles.

I see posts on the forums every day that imply the exact opposite.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options

Nah bro you are the clueless one here,
    There is no skill involved in swgoh, it's not an turned based tactical game like civilization nor is it a racing game, sport, fps where it takes personal skill, anyone with a mediocre IQ and 1 hand and 1 eye can do all these battles.
    What specific composition are you talking about here? Is it the full team of Geos? Full team of nightsisters? SLKYLO and 4 random FO?full team of sith empire? Or is it the full team of Seps?
    All the data needed was out almost half a year ago on what teams get 4 out of 4 and what teams don't.
    Modding would only matter on 3 of those 5 teams but then again once one person figures out what primary and secondary the characters need, rest of the 49 members just copy it

There absolutely is strategy involved in terms of navigating through the combat missions. Even with high relic toons and 6 dot mods with his speed secondaries, you need to play the missions right or you can easily die in an early wave.

So getting consistent 3/4 or 4/4 in combat missions for a guild of 50 is not as easy as you make it seem. Of course you need to buy the gear and amplify the Relics and have the mods, but you do need to know how to play the game well, too.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

rpotbdmv8gzs.png

You using an OG iPad 1 for that screenshot? That’s like 4:3 ole skool tube TV days. :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    Options
    I can't count past 33, but I think it's been like 57 hours since we hit 33* and still no title. ;)

Side note, it obviously requires a lot of money to have SLKR and the sheer amount of GP required to finish TBs. This game is not f2p friendly at the upper echelons, we all know this. Getting 50 people internationally coordinated with modding, strategy, and timing is a feat unto itself. Our TB team did a masterful job and it's certainly something to be celebrated, just as we all celebrated raids or HNM victories in old world MMOs.
  • Options

rpotbdmv8gzs.png

You using an OG iPad 1 for that screenshot? That’s like 4:3 ole skool tube TV days. :D

IPad Air 3. Still 4:3 for some crazy reason.
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Options
    For those of you who don’t know, SLKR is not an automatic win. His special “Press the advantage” is devastating to any dark side teammate. The 10% health reduction(stacking) means most ds toons in will be killed by any slight breeze in the final stages. So, if you miss time his ultimate, don’t mod him correctly, or just make a mental error, you don’t get a 4/4.

Geos can be rng dependent. Lose taunt on brute for a second, you run the risk of losing soldier. It becomes extremely more difficult if you lose him. I speak from experience, I lost soldier in this last Tb. It took me twenty minutes to clear the cm after that.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Options
    For those of you who don’t know, SLKR is not an automatic win. His special “Press the advantage” is devastating to any dark side teammate. The 10% health reduction(stacking) means most ds toons in will be killed by any slight breeze in the final stages. So, if you miss time his ultimate, don’t mod him correctly, or just make a mental error, you don’t get a 4/4.

Geos can be rng dependent. Lose taunt on brute for a second, you run the risk of losing soldier. It becomes extremely more difficult if you lose him. I speak from experience, I lost soldier in this last Tb. It took me twenty minutes to clear the cm after that.
    You maybe missed my question. Did you ignore the special to improve combat points? Or did you complete it as well?
  • TVF
    36616 posts Member
    Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    I can't count past 33, but I think it's been like 57 hours since we hit 33* and still no title. ;)

Has anyone reported it?
    Side note, it obviously requires a lot of money to have SLKR

No it doesn't, not at all.
  • Balthasar666
    254 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

not sure if you ever played phase 4 but none of this is correct, sorry
    the only achievement here is getting 50 people together that spend enough money 1 or 2 guys coordinating them and all being awake within the first 3 hours of the phase start

nothing else is in any way important
    its not skill, its not "precise" modding (holy f...) there are no specific comps that havent been out for 6 months
    its the raw gp that matters therfore the money and the things i mentioned above

watch 1 or 2 videos from mandalore
    he pretty much plays it on auto
    zero targeting for spreading ability block with geos to all enemies for example
    it just doesnt matter
    if you fail the dooku mission with a r4+ team you have to join with less then 5
    if you dont manage a 4/4 with talzin lead and a reliced daka then i guess you forgot to mod them at all
    geos is just raw bruteforce with higher relics

so whats left?
    kylo ? :smiley:
    basically the only team that has failpotential is sith empire
    Post edited by Balthasar666 on
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Options

the only achievement here is getting 50 people together that spend enough money 1 or 2 guys coordinating them and all being awake within the first 3 hours of the phase start

its not skill, its not "precise" modding (holy f...) there are no specific comps that havent been out for 6 months

it just doesnt matter
    if you dont manage a 4/4 with talzin lead and a reliced daka then i guess you forgot to mod them at all
    geos is just raw brutforce with higher relics

so whats left?
    This is a right load of old rubbish, even for these forums.

• jr8972686
    177 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't mind my asking, what team comp are you using for the P4 Dooku mission?
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Options

it just doesnt matter
    geos is just raw bruteforce with higher relics

so whats left?
    - are you claiming Geos just auto 4/4 on p4 of DSGeoTB? If so, have you played it? Or just watched a YouTube video? Your Geos certainly wouldn’t auto it, so I imagine it’s the latter.
    - are you claiming a relic Daka and Talzin lead is a guaranteed 4/4 on p4? I have both those things and have not always achieved 4/4. Have you always got 4/4 with yours?
    - What are you saying about the Dooku mission? “If you fail with a r4+ team you have to join with less than 5?” Are you suggesting that going in with <5 toons is an option? (If you are, I’d love a screenshot showing that the game lets you do this. I know for a fact you cannot attempt that mission with <5 toons)

This all sounds like the sour grapes ramblings of someone who bases his knowledge of the game on YouTube videos rather than his own experience.

Suggesting that SE is the only team that has fail potential in p4 of DSGeoTB is just flat out lies.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone becomes an expert based on some videos. Remember when GL Kylo was trash?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q