Who do you dread facing but only rarely see in arena?

Prev1
For me it's Leia and rando.

Replies

• Options
    Daka Elder Dooku Hk47 Boba team
  • Options
    Who is rando?
  • Options
    Totally Rando.

Rando Calrisian
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    Ayla
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Han. Think there's one only in my top 30 but I don't like to fight him
  • Options
    Rando, Lando's evil twin, I hate that guy.

For those brief seconds that DoTs were allowed to kill, I got wrecked by a sleeper Vader. I still don't like fighting him.
  • Options
    Who is rando?

That's how often you see him lol. The scariest character you'll never see.
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Rex is rare but just auto wins if you don't one shot him
  • Options
    Rando, Lando's evil twin, I hate that guy.

It's a good thing I'm not a dev. I would read this post and then add Rando to fight against some poor soul in Galactic War.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Noktarn wrote: »

Really? There is a guy in my top 20 who runs a 7* Rex. He has never gave me any problems.
  • Options
    7 star Vader
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »

Really? There is a guy in my top 20 who runs a 7* Rex. He has never gave me any problems.

I played against a rex/5s team.... i didnt even get a chance to move before i was dead.
  • Options
    Who is rando?

With the giant cotton candy, of course!

pIAOoag.jpg
  • Options
    Used my friend´s phone to make a testfight vs Rex because there are no Rex teams on my server. Well, i totally failed. Good job @Naecabon :smiley:
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »

I played against a rex/5s team.... i didnt even get a chance to move before i was dead.
    Wow what team were you running? The guy in my server runs max Rex/fives....I can't really remember the rest of his team. I will try to find him today, but I have easily beat him 3-4 times.
  • Options
    Who is rando?
    http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Amazing_Rando

Leia is probably mine, too.
  • Options
    Rando the real thing!
    W3FNHHH.png
  • Options
    DV_27 wrote: »

That's me :blush: Thanks DV!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    The RG Daka combo with 3 canons is tough.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    rainpro wrote: »

Hey! Nice to meet you here :D great to see others from the same server. And yeah I fought your team 3 times and lost twice so I just usually avoid it now. Phasma producing too many assists and with her and Hans TM stuff. I rather not lol
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    Who is rando?

With the giant cotton candy, of course!

pIAOoag.jpg

More hillbillies than an Adam Sandler movie.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • rainpro
    76 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hey! Nice to meet you here :D great to see others from the same server. And yeah I fought your team 3 times and lost twice so I just usually avoid it now. Phasma producing too many assists and with her and Hans TM stuff. I rather not lol

Indeed, nice to meet you as well. There are a few from our shard active in the forums here and on Reddit. Tony, Xeox, Pigsqueaks and Moldef. Haven't really seen much else. Glad to get some feedback on my team cause I never really know how it does on defense.

To get back to the topic though, the character I dislike facing the most is Ventress.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

Indeed, nice to meet you as well. There are a few from our shard active in the forums here and on Reddit. Tony, Xeox, Pigsqueaks and Moldef. Haven't really seen much else. Glad to get some feedback on my team cause I never really know how it does on defense.

The only thing that worries me with AI is phasma and daka. Sometimes ai just gives assists for everything or revives everyone. Just fought a team with Rey and daka and killed Rey first only for her to come back twice :s
    Phasma teams are much easier even with the extra assists but I avoid your one because of Han more than anything. Him and phasma's victory slide together is a killer
  • Options

The only thing that worries me with AI is phasma and daka. Sometimes ai just gives assists for everything or revives everyone. Just fought a team with Rey and daka and killed Rey first only for her to come back twice :s
    Phasma teams are much easier even with the extra assists but I avoid your one because of Han more than anything. Him and phasma's victory slide together is a killer

I agree. This is the only thing that ever gives me trouble as well, but a lot of teams run Daka on my shard so I didn't list it in my OP. I started running Yoda in my QGJ led squad to get around Daka stuns and other typical opening attacks like Dooku stun, Sid dots, Phasma slows and proc'ed debuffs. QGJ will try to debuff tenacity from someone so I don't have to worry about his assist attack either. My Yoda is 6* now but I started using him at 5* and that was good enough.
  • Options
    There's a guy on my shard who runs Ewok Elder+RG. Or Dooku (L) + RG is nasty as well
  • Options
    Dukoo , hate Dukoo
  • Options
    7 star Vader

Never faced a 7* Vader or Rex in Arena or GW.
  • Options
    Vader, Fett, Savage, Daka
  • Options

Same that team has huge HP but not hard to beat.

Rex(L)
    5's
    Kylo
    Phasma
    Dooku

Not hard to beat at all.
  • Options
    I dread the star aligning RNG that sometimes happens. Aside from that no characters really bother me. Team I run is built to handle any build really.