Do you think we’ll ever get a ST Luke?

Old Luke from the ST, think it’s possible?

Replies

• Options
    I don't think it's gonna happen. If so, not in the what future.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    He’s a little short for a Stormtrooper, so probably not.
  • Options
    Why? Old Luke was a loser. Did absolutely nothing. Old Ben and old Yoda were way better.
  • Options
    Why? Old Luke was a loser. Did absolutely nothing. Old Ben and old Yoda were way better.
    Huh? Old Ben was better with his spin vs Vader then dying?? 🤣 Luke taught Rey a lesson with there little fight and then did the best force trick in Star Wars movies

• Rhod101
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Hermit Luke. Appears in battle, then projects a force hologram to the 6th slot that taunts for 1 turn and can't be dispelled. Once 1 turn is complete, Hermit Luke is instantly defeated.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I want hologram Luke
    Can resist to massive ATST fire due to being an hologram
    Cant die or be hurt
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Rhod101 wrote: »
    Hermit Luke. Appears in battle, then projects a force hologram to the 6th slot that taunts for 1 turn and can't be dispelled. Once 1 turn is complete, Hermit Luke is instantly defeated.

And this taunt is not ignorable.
  • Quetzo
    1 posts Member
    Options

That would actually be a nice kit...
  • Options

I see I'm not the only one who thought ST meant 'Stormtrooper', when reading the title.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

Also, all enemies are forced to use their rightmost special ability that isn’t on cooldown when hologram Luke is taunting.

For example, Nihilus would be forced to waste Annihilate on hologram Luke if it was not on cooldown. If it was on cooldown, he’d be forced to use the cooldown increase special. Only if both are on cooldown could he use a basic attack.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

45ft7ekk8r86.gif
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options

I see I'm not the only one who thought ST meant 'Stormtrooper', when reading the title.

Dead serious, I didn’t even read this right until your post.... I thought we were talking StormTrooper Luke and people were just going off topic again....

Lol both Luke’s are equally horrible.
  • Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »

Dead serious, I didn’t even read this right until your post.... I thought we were talking StormTrooper Luke and people were just going off topic again....

Lol both Luke’s are equally horrible.

Haha, I was very confused too. Until I figured it out, I thought maybe it stood for Sucky Trilogy.

With regards for ST Luke, I hope we don't get him and that they focus attention on more OT, prequel, or animated shows content. Of course, all of us want Jedi Luke from ROTJ. I'd like to see Jabba, Hando, bad batch, agent kallus, just to name a few. I'd love stuff for legends as well. Darth Bane is my favorite character and would be amazing to have him. But I feel like the way progression has been with GLs, future characters will be so OP, might not make the game much fun.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    then did the best force trick in Star Wars movies

and died. Doesn't sound like the best force trick to me :/
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

So you don’t think that’s the best use of the force in the saga?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options

I think something that doesn't kill you would be preferable.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Yeah if an ability kills you then this ability is not great
  • Options
    Tryxa wrote: »

And this taunt is not ignorable.

Puts everyone under stealth

• Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    We need Galactic Legend Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (JKLS) and Galactic Legend Lord Vader (LV).

JKLS's ultimate should be: "I'll Never Join You": This ability starts on cooldown and cannot be used until one of Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker's opponent's health is reduced to 20% or less. JKLS tosses his lightsaber aside, refusing to give in to hate and strike down his opponent. JKLS' and all allies' speeds are reduced to zero while JKLS is in this stance. Damage received by JKLS' allies is reduced by 90% while JKLS is in this stance (this does not apply to JKLS). JKLS gains taunt which cannot be dispelled, prevented, or ignored until the following condition is met: The third opposing character to attack JKLS must defeat him, otherwise, that opponent is immediately defeated by their most powerful ally (based on Galactic Power), who loses all protection and 50% health while defeating them. This ability can only be used if JKLS is in the leader slot and overrides all other Galactic Legend's ultimate abilities.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    LV's ultimate should be: "I Find Your Lack of Faith Disturbing": This ability starts on cooldown. Lord Vader deactivates his lightsaber and harnesses the power of the dark side, putting all enemies in a force choke hold. All LV's allies gain 100% turn meter while LV and all enemies lose 100% turn meter. LV cannot gain turn meter while in this stance. Instead, whatever turn meter LV would gain is converted to damage to all enemies in his choke hold. This damage ignores protection, is applied after each turn that is taken by any enemy or ally, and is multiplied by 10. All enemies' defense, resistance, tenacity, and critical avoidance are set to zero (this does not impact protection or armor) while in the force choke hold. Once an enemy's turn meter reaches 100%, they are released from the choke hold and lose 25% turn meter. Individual enemies remain in Lord Vader's choke hold until they reach 100% turn meter. This ability overrides all other Galactic Legend's ultimate abilities except JKLS's. This ability cannot be used while JKLS is in the "I'll Never Join You" stance.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Seeing as he's a force ghost after the trick and can be around forever instead of just gone like almost everyone else does, yes very good trick.
  • Overboss
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Beyol wrote: »
    Seeing as he's a force ghost after the trick and can be around forever instead of just gone like almost everyone else does, yes very good trick.

He didn't become a force ghost because of the trick
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    He became a force ghost after his trick then. Go frog yourself kid.
  • Overboss
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Beyol wrote: »
    He became a force ghost after his trick then. Go frog yourself kid.

He could have jumped off a cliff and he would still become a force ghost. Also, I like how you instantly assume I'm a kid.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

He saved the life of everyone on that planet and allowed the Resistance to continue to fight. He sacrificed himself in order to inspire a generation—see those kids playing Luke at the end of the movie? Especially that little kid who force pulls the broom into his hand and then stares at the sky the way Luke did on Tatooine?

What are you, a sith?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

No.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Well, just a feeling. And what does it matter, you're just one of the sad things that call themselves fans but hate everything about it. Again, that's childish.