Looking for advice on where to go from here...

Sawtyss
1 posts Member
edited May 2020
Hey folks,
been working on Padme for a while now... Maxed out Geos, Ahsoka, Anakin.
Almost unlocked GK, so I reckon I should set up a generic Padme,Ahsoka,Anakin,GK,Yoda team.

What after though?
Should I start grinding everything out for GAS?
Really uncertain where to go... Also my fleet arena teams are awful, and I'm completely lost on where to go from where I am...

Would appreciate any advice you can give :)

Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sawtyss/

Replies

• ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    Options
    You have good clones, you should go for shaak ti.

also, work on gearing up your Padme and CLS teams.

I would then go for GG, JNR, Chewie, or C3PO
  • Options
    Yup I've developed clones to work with JKA/Snips - Shaak Ti sounds like a good idea to replace JKA and then Arc Trooper for Snips - that lets me set up a Padme team next to them.

The problem I'm currently having is being absolutely unable to beat 5-E Fleet Battle... I know I should be using Scimitar to pop Retribution and such, but even then my lineup just isn't good enough.

I'm looking for some guidance on which ships to focus on, and if I even should be looking at ships just yet, or should I just focus on squads for the time being?
  • Options
    Go farm everything you need for GAS. A lot of those requirements are awesome toons themselves, like C3PO and Shaak Ti (unlike GL Rey, where you need ROSE TICO). Meanwhile, build up your GR fleet. There are eight GR ships: JKA, Ahsoka, BTLB Y-Wing, Plo Koon, Fives, Consular, Clone Sergeant, Rex. Led by Kenobi's Negotiator. Don't use HT, the new Rebel Y-Wing is a solid counter to it.
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Sawtyss wrote: »
    Yup I've developed clones to work with JKA/Snips - Shaak Ti sounds like a good idea to replace JKA and then Arc Trooper for Snips - that lets me set up a Padme team next to them.

The problem I'm currently having is being absolutely unable to beat 5-E Fleet Battle... I know I should be using Scimitar to pop Retribution and such, but even then my lineup just isn't good enough.

I'm looking for some guidance on which ships to focus on, and if I even should be looking at ships just yet, or should I just focus on squads for the time being?

I run mostly dark side ships, but once I switched from executrix to chimera, I was able to get past all the 5 easy battles I was stuck on. Just a warning though the hard battles(obviously) are quite a step above. I three starred all the easy nodes pretty easily, but couldn't even touch the first hard battle.
  • Skies439
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Max out geo ships and anakin ahsoka. Get hounds tooth. It's a long farm but HT is the difference maker esp b4 you have negotiator/malevolence (took me almost a year, im f2p). Im top 20 fleet atm using chimaera, ht, anakin, ahsoka, geo spy, soldier, kru, vader.
    HT can be the only Tank alongside all the killer ships if you max it out plus relic bossk.

And you'll get better in fleet arena too.
    Plus if you cant unlock level 5 hard nodes for ship then you cant build GG droids team or shaak ti clones.