Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    r487i5a8gmlo.jpg

***cough***throat clear***cough***
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    This is a low point for CG. I was pretty happy last month with extra events and rewards but CG just completely flipped again and showed that they don't care about what people are thinking. Of course, there's no communication addressing the situation. Why would they bother? It's sad.
  • Options
    They are having a “rock, paper, scissors” tournament to see who is going to have to face the mob. Or be the patsy. Rules have been sporadically coming in, as we will keep you posted of “New Content“ as we get it. They are currently announcing the line-up in there and the “official comment” in that regards will be here shortly. Right now I’ll send you over to @EA they may have the official rules of the “rock, paper, scissors TOURNAMENT”
    Bob are you there? Has anything been released over on your end? Bob........
  • Options
    What is going on....is this game over? Can I get my money back for the last year of this garbage?

please talk to us we deserve some respect
  • Options
    CG is working on their new game and are just mailing it in on this one , milking us on our love of Star Wars until they get the license pulled and have to close it down
  • Options
    Made an account on the forum just to voice my disappointment at this decision by CG. spending on my account has stopped for now until communication between CG and the player base is improved. I have not really interacted with forums until now, the communication betweens devs and players on the game itself have been pretty woeful, only real updates we ever get is to ask us for fork out more £££ for packs.
  • Options
    MelonGun wrote: »
    Made an account on the forum just to voice my disappointment at this decision by CG. spending on my account has stopped for now until communication between CG and the player base is improved. I have not really interacted with forums until now, the communication betweens devs and players on the game itself have been pretty woeful, only real updates we ever get is to ask us for fork out more £££ for packs.

Key example, latest news update on the app home page (https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes) is from 2018!! Ridiculous.
  • Options
    What the hell, CG. You fail to comment on the situation, catch wind of a blackout on the 15th and 16th, and edited the event calender last night to move GAC to the 15th. What. The. HELL.
  • Options
    You know what you are doing, and it is disgusting behaviour.
  • Options
    YongYea said he is looking into this fiasco. CG is doomed.
  • Oktoberknight07
    156 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    GroovieR wrote: »

Wow....really gaining steam on this one if he is looking into it. Where did you find that?
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    LOL Capital Games... get rekt. Seriously, I hope this company just goes away and never creates another game... ever.

Honestly, just the worst game developer I've ever seen. I'm not even talking about this current Ahnald situation. The past like what.. year and a half, has just been a complete sh*tshow. 100% taking advantage of the love of star wars from people.

I won't be surprised if my comment is deleted, but I would love nothing better than to see Capital Games just implode as a company.
  • GroovieR
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Wow....really gaining steam on this one if he is looking into it. Where did you find that?

Just now he is covering the PS5 event with a livestream in his youtube channel "YongYea". With a few other guys we spend some money to send highlighted messages to Yong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y3LgtW54N0

He is livestreaming right now but you can check this in minute 34:50.

Edit: now that im checking, as its livestreaming the time stamp is not static, just check some minutes before the event starts.

• Options
    Uctn9wsrm2kb5.png
    uh, oh!!!!!! 3 hours ago it was 4.7. Literally “crumb”ling in front of our eyes.
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    Options
    cpnklx3gcdoi.jpg
    Banjo wrote: »
    Teddygz wrote: »
    p99k0flbfvfv.jpg

They really did just silently change it even after he confirmed it was the 11th ****

What’s this now?

Crumb edited the calendar yesterday moved gac from starting today to the 15th
    qc0kc40my257.jpg
  • Options

Just now he is covering the PS5 event with a livestream in his youtube channel "YongYea". With a few other guys we spend some money to send highlighted messages to Yong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y3LgtW54N0

He is livestreaming right now but you can check this in minute 34:50.

Edit: now that im checking, as its livestreaming the time stamp is not static, just check some minutes before the event starts.

Just found it and glad it is getting traction to guys like him
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    a98mqcv7y6e6.jpeg
    Let’s welcome Crumb to this thread of the forum. Hope you’ve been reading and are ready for questions.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    cpnklx3gcdoi.jpg
    Banjo wrote: »
    p99k0flbfvfv.jpg

They really did just silently change it even after he confirmed it was the 11th ****

What’s this now?

Crumb edited the calendar yesterday moved gac from starting today to the 15th
    qc0kc40my257.jpg

Well i guess thats that, they already said the 15th was an error, I was going to play if it was on thr 11th, but that lousy **** cancer starts that day as well.

Guess I have 3 more days in this game.

I hate the LS Geo TB, I won't play it again.

No road ahead, moving the GAC, an nothing but another boring TW .

Screw this I'm out
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I am waiting to see your reasoning in stating on the 5th that GAC will start on the 11th, only to edit the event calender on the 10th to change the start of GAC to the 15th, which "coincidentally" happens to be the starting day of the blackout protest. You have time to change the date to clash with a protest, but not enough time to address the accusations made against Capital Games? I would like to see the community manager, manage the community personally, and I wonder how many people agree with that sentiment.
  • Options
    I even dont know if i am waiting their answer to all this, because their communication is hypocritical. Those people should not lead this game.
  • Options
    I'm starting to think that we've either gotten our answer in silence or we're getting an answer tomorrow at COB that is going to further irritate the situation (the old throw out the garbage on Friday ritual). I think if they were going to even attempt to make things better, we'd have heard from them by now. I will gladly admit if I am wrong, but it's simply a gut feeling I have.
  • Options
    I'm done spending for now until CG shows that the game has a future
  • Options
    GAC always starts on a Monday ... it was a mistake.
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks