World's first in-guild chat discussion on event format for JKL

Prev1
Ryanodo
82 posts Member
edited October 2020
Congratulations to Caw Patrol for having the world's first in-guild Discord channel chat theorizing about the type of event that will be announced on Monday to release Jedi Knight Luke
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    *Likes*

We’re ready to unlock!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    This is just sad.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    This is just sad.

Sad that Maw was too slow? :P
  • Polinski08
    88 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    No what is sad is ppl who will spend endlessly for a toon they can use for a couple months before the servers are closed forever..... It is like renting a Ferrari for a few months.... What can you use the toon on? Arena? Raid? TW? GAC? Oh boy! So much to keep us busy!

The issue is the lack of playable content when we want. Game modes etc. This is just another paywall before they close up. It is the way for 24 months now.

Just give the option to flat out buy for a few thousand. Plently of krackens would do it and just be done with all this already.
  • Options
    Are we sure it’s an event? Could he be the reward for the new raid they said would come out beginning of the year and are now late on?
  • Options
    Marquee!
  • Options
    Heros journey
    4 different phases: hoth, dagobah, cloud city, and death star with characters from each scene required
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I think I love these threads
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Are we sure it’s an event? Could he be the reward for the new raid they said would come out beginning of the year and are now late on?

They dropped development on that raid
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    This is just sad.

Sad that Maw was too slow? :P

Sure.
  • Options
    I’ve been telling people this was coming for weeks.
    GL JKLS: following the journey through all 3 movies:
    NH: old Ben, STHan, Leia and Farm Boy
    ESB: ROLO, CPT Han, Hoth Soldier and Scout
    RotJ: Boushh, hermit Yoda, R2 and 3P0
    Mix: Akbar, Tuskin Raider, Guard Lando and Home One

GL Darth Vader:
    NH: Vader, Storm Trooper, Tarkin and TFP
    ESB: Lando, Snow Trooper, Starck and Veers
    RotJ: Jabba, EP, Gamorian Guard and Royal Guard
    Mix: Lobot, IPD, Bib and new ship
  • Options
    I like that people are chatting on discord, why did no one else think of this?
  • Options
    The first in-guild discord channel theorizing event ... in the known universe. Maybe also in other universes. CAW is the new Jesus! CAW for president of the universe!
  • Ryanodo
    82 posts Member
    Options

This was part of the worlds first announced discussion. It could be a raid. Don’t you DARE think you can claim first to start a raid discussion and announce it. But I will grant you worlds first comment on this post referring to the possibility of a new raid. Which is huge. So congrats and keep up the good work. The community needs more of this.
  • Ryanodo
    82 posts Member
    Options
    This is just sad.

You’re a true believer.
  • Ryanodo
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    No what is sad is ppl who will spend endlessly for a toon they can use for a couple months before the servers are closed forever..... It is like renting a Ferrari for a few months.... What can you use the toon on? Arena? Raid? TW? GAC? Oh boy! So much to keep us busy!

The issue is the lack of playable content when we want. Game modes etc. This is just another paywall before they close up. It is the way for 24 months now.

Just give the option to flat out buy for a few thousand. Plently of krackens would do it and just be done with all this already.

What you have said here is incredibly inspiring, original and completely based on facts associated with your opinion. From now on, when Polinksi speaks, I listen.
  • Options
    I’ve been telling people this was coming for weeks.
    GL JKLS: following the journey through all 3 movies:
    NH: old Ben, STHan, Leia and Farm Boy
    ESB: ROLO, CPT Han, Hoth Soldier and Scout
    RotJ: Boushh, hermit Yoda, R2 and 3P0
    Mix: Akbar, Tuskin Raider, Guard Lando and Home One

GL Darth Vader:
    NH: Vader, Storm Trooper, Tarkin and TFP
    ESB: Lando, Snow Trooper, Starck and Veers
    RotJ: Jabba, EP, Gamorian Guard and Royal Guard
    Mix: Lobot, IPD, Bib and new ship

Don't forget a R7 Ugnaught ... maybe even R3 CUP :)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Ryanodo wrote: »
    This is just sad.

You’re a true believer.

Aren’t we all?

• Options
    Congratulations to the sky for being blue and the plants for being green
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    It’s gonna be a sad day for paw patrol when they close the servers
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I think I love these threads
    This iteration is very funny to me
  • Jaybee
    29 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank everyone who put the hard work in to make this happen. Not everyday we set another record.
  • Tarrant
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I think everyone in caw chat should get a chat commander title. I put in a ticket
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    They canceled Paw Patrol, is a sign that the end is near for Caw Patrol?

MAW's own Warrior predicted the end of TI within 6 months, and that was more than 7 months ago. ;)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ryanodo
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Tarrant wrote: »
    I think everyone in caw chat should get a chat commander title. I put in a ticket

Thanks for the support here. With that support, I consider this now ratified.

We work quickly, and although the concept of a title for this is very fresh right now, and we haven't spent too much time and creativity on it, we think some options for the new title recently proposed and subsequently ratified could be:

Communicating Machine
    Game Talkers
    Communal Communicator
    Talking McTalkerton
    Master Debators

or the classic, often overlooked: Chatters

I do know which one it should be, but I do know exactly which group of people to discuss this with...
  • Options
    Just want to register my congratulations to the sky for world's first being blue on June 15th 2020!
  • Options
    Firefox54 wrote: »

Don't forget a R7 Ugnaught ... maybe even R3 CUP :)

I R7ed my CUP a year ago