Why lock this char behind a GET 1 wall.

Prev13
Zax9999
62 posts Member
edited June 2020
You can’t even fully whale out the chars because hoda and Wampa are locked behind GET1 And ROLO is only available from hoth and GET 2 so there will be ALOT of people who decided to get Malak or gas. Who now just won’t be able to get him especially BIG whales who got the hyperdrive then just spent from there going straight to geo. I mean seriously they are limiting the amount of people who can even hit the pay wall. Why on earth would the do that.....
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    You can’t even fully whale out the chars because hoda and Wampa are locked behind GET1 And ROLO is only available from hoth and GET 2 so there will be ALOT of people who decided to get Malak or gas. Who now just won’t be able to get him especially BIG whales who got the hyperdrive then just spent from there going straight to geo. I mean seriously they are limiting the amount of people who can even hit the pay wall. Why on earth would the do that.....
  • Options
    I probably would whale out a bit on him, but even if I bought every pack available I would be nowhere near being able to unlock because I don't have Hermit Yoda even unlocked yet. That kinda sucks
  • Options
    It forces decisions for the late game. As someone who has been playing for 4 years Wampa, ROLO, and Hoda have been maxed for ages, the days of running those Hoth TB is long gone for me. But now for newer players you get to choose your path. Wampa and Hoda to get this Luke, or keep going for Malak or GAS.
  • Options
    I think the krakens have rolo and hoda buddy, your talking baby whales, narwhals or manatees.....not the real target for CG
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Options
    I think the krakens have rolo and hoda buddy, your talking baby whales, narwhals or manatees.....not the real target for CG

I’ve seen people at 2mill gp with kylo/rey...... the krakens are both old and new players and by locking it off to anyone who hasn’t been playing for the past half a year to a year give or take they are 100% locking off a large portion of krakens. Just because the people on the forums have been playing since launch does not mean every one has...
  • CandymanJML2
    528 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Wampa and Hoda have been out since DS and LS hoth TBs were released, anyone who has been playing at least since their release should easily have them at 7* by now unless they've been ignoring them. Also there's been tons of speculation that Jedi Luke would require ESB toons since commander lukes hero journey released. These requirements aren't that unreasonable for veteran and mid game players
  • Options
    Are you referring to wampa and hoda? Because I'm not seeing anything about luke being get 1
  • Options
    Ok but you have completely missed the point of my post. He’s completely locked out of the game for anyone who hasn’t farmed outdated chars.... within the past year. So one of the requirements is to have been playing for a year+
  • Options
    Locked? They are free if you are in a guild. If you say your guild doesnt do Hoth etc, then that is on you and your choice of what guild you are in. Locked? That is not true nor does it apply.

• Options
    Are you referring to wampa and hoda? Because I'm not seeing anything about luke being get 1

Ya no you get 7star luke. But I have been hoarding for Malak and once I get him and spend all my get 1 they tell me I now need two chars one of which is extremely outdated.. she why I’m angry

• Options
    2 millgp slkr or rey is not a kraken, its a baby whale, think about it......they just got started.....so go and do your hoths for rolo and GET1.
    At least they got that right, so you just can't get everything with money.....

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
  • Options
    Locked? They are free if you are in a guild. If you say your guild doesnt do Hoth etc, then that is on you and your choice of what guild you are in. Locked? That is not true nor does it apply.

Please tell me how I can get hoda and Wampa to 7-star by the 18th
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Because they can, and they have.

Git gud scrub, and eat the feces they are force feeding you.
  • Options
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    Ok but you have completely missed the point of my post. He’s completely locked out of the game for anyone who hasn’t farmed outdated chars.... within the past year. So one of the requirements is to have been playing for a year+

Gives newer players a reason to work for their new toy then. You can't just expect them to hand these things out to everyone on a silver platter, otherwise then everyone would get bored of it quickly. You can't expect your employer to pay you until you work for the money right? Similar deal here, whether you had the foresight or luck to have these characters ready at the time of posting is on the player. If they genuinely want Jedi Luke then they'll have to earn him like they have every other toon
  • Options
    2 millgp slkr or rey is not a kraken, its a baby whale, think about it......they just got started.....so go and do your hoths for rolo and GET1.
    At least they got that right, so you just can't get everything with money.....

Are you joking. They would have spent upwards of 10k to have gotten all those chars to high relics so quickly that is not a baby whale.... also I’m just saying they are locking out lots of whales who came post wampa being good don’t know why your turning this on me?
  • Options
    Yo man all those people that started recently won't get jedi Luke since you know they either bought the hyperspace bundle or horde all their get 1 to get malak and than gas, this event is targeting the veterans, that are quiting the game lol since no content has been added to the game since LS geo tb

It wouldn't be a good resource management game if they handed you the best item in the game immediately. Gotta work for it like everyone else
  • Options
    Yo man all those people that started recently won't get jedi Luke since you know they either bought the hyperspace bundle or horde all their get 1 to get malak and than gas, this event is targeting the veterans, that are quiting the game lol since no content has been added to the game since LS geo tb

It wouldn't be a good resource management game if they handed you the best item in the game immediately. Gotta work for it like everyone else

Your point is invalid because GL will still be better as his kit excludes them. And you can just get them straight out the bat :smile:
  • Options
    Once again I’m just saying they have locked out people who would pay to get him I don’t see why people have turned against me saying that people should be able to buy him straight away?
  • Options

Your point is invalid because GL will still be better as his kit excludes them. And you can just get them straight out the bat :smile:

Except you can't get them straight from the bat cuz that requires a lot of resource and time investment to get them to where you qualify to do the GL events
  • Options
    Once again I’m just saying they have locked out people who would pay to get him I don’t see why people have turned against me saying that people should be able to buy him straight away?

I take it back, check the packs, you can BUY hoda and ROLO and everyone else for money.

It's not a GET1 wall, its a PAYWALL.

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
  • Options

I take it back, check the packs, you can BUY hoda and ROLO and everyone else for money.

It's not a GET1 wall, its a PAYWALL.

You can buy 12 shard BIG WOOP
  • Options

Except you can't get them straight from the bat cuz that requires a lot of resource and time investment to get them to where you qualify to do the GL events

Or you can buy them smh....
  • Options
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    Because they can, and they have.

Git gud scrub, and eat the feces they are force feeding you.

Dude I’m not buying anything.
  • Vuko
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Veteran Player got both of them easy. Why should every character be able to be bought? Almost everybody gave GAS sh** on the release and now it’s by far one of the best toons in the game.
    Using GET shifts the meta change, which is actually a good thing
  • Options
    PS how are HODA and WOMPA out dated?!?!

Wompa was already my next g13 farm.

I'll let the community know ..though i was trying to keep this secret.

Im going to try and put him in with SLKR. I wont say the other 3 I had planned. But... I think I might be on to something.

Hoda is being used in some rey teams .can be used in non meta to beat GL's.

Out dated?! Come again? That you dont have them shows your inexoerience with them and their value.

Look at Wompa's kit, imagine mod changes and tell me you dont start coming up w/ powerful teams.
  • Options
    Don't worry, they will probably release Hermit Yoda and Wampa packs ;)
  • Options
    PS how are HODA and WOMPA out dated?!?!

Wompa was already my next g13 farm.

I'll let the community know ..though i was trying to keep this secret.

Im going to try and put him in with SLKR. I wont say the other 3 I had planned. But... I think I might be on to something.

Hoda is being used in some rey teams .can be used in non meta to beat GL's.

Out dated?! Come again? That you dont have them shows your inexoerience with them and their value.

Look at Wompa's kit, imagine mod changes and tell me you dont start coming up w/ powerful teams.

Are you seriously trying to tell me hoda and wampa are better than gas and Malak