Why lock this char behind a GET 1 wall.

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry, they will probably release Hermit Yoda and Wampa packs ;)

Already have but you can only get 12 shards
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    Because they can, and they have.

Git gud scrub, and eat the feces they are force feeding you.

Dude I’m not buying anything.

That would be my advice to you.
  • Options
    Because they can, and they have.

Git gud scrub, and eat the feces they are force feeding you.

Dude I’m not buying anything.

That would be my advice to you.
    <3
  • Options
    Yo man all those people that started recently won't get jedi Luke since you know they either bought the hyperspace bundle or horde all their get 1 to get malak and than gas, this event is targeting the veterans, that are quiting the game lol since no content has been added to the game since LS geo tb

It wouldn't be a good resource management game if they handed you the best item in the game immediately. Gotta work for it like everyone else

Your point is invalid because GL will still be better as his kit excludes them. And you can just get them straight out the bat :smile:

Except you can't get them straight from the bat cuz that requires a lot of resource and time investment to get them to where you qualify to do the GL events

Or you can buy them smh....

And hence you are caught in CG's plan to get you to spend money lol
  • Options
    Yo man all those people that started recently won't get jedi Luke since you know they either bought the hyperspace bundle or horde all their get 1 to get malak and than gas, this event is targeting the veterans, that are quiting the game lol since no content has been added to the game since LS geo tb

It wouldn't be a good resource management game if they handed you the best item in the game immediately. Gotta work for it like everyone else

Your point is invalid because GL will still be better as his kit excludes them. And you can just get them straight out the bat :smile:

Except you can't get them straight from the bat cuz that requires a lot of resource and time investment to get them to where you qualify to do the GL events

Or you can buy them smh....

And hence you are caught in CG's plan to get you to spend money lol

Dude I’m not spending 10k on rey or kylo at 2m GP
  • Options
    CG always finds ways to shut people out of events that don’t have certain characters leveled up yet. Been the same for all the recent big character releases (Revans, Malak & Gas). You’ll just have to whale harder for the next one they announce with 3 days notice & hope you guessed right. This is the way
  • Options
    Lol at having to relic Captain Solo, RO Leia and Lando to stand a chance.

The others are very useful. Hardly useless. Hoda and Wampa are very useful.

Unless I have to relic Wedge for his ship too?
  • Options
    Selbs wrote: »
    CG always finds ways to shut people out of events that don’t have certain characters leveled up yet. Been the same for all the recent big character releases (Revans, Malak & Gas). You’ll just have to whale harder for the next one they announce with 3 days notice & hope you guessed right. This is the way

This made me giggle thanks for not attacking me
  • Options
    PS how are HODA and WOMPA out dated?!?!

Wompa was already my next g13 farm.

I'll let the community know ..though i was trying to keep this secret.

Im going to try and put him in with SLKR. I wont say the other 3 I had planned. But... I think I might be on to something.

Hoda is being used in some rey teams .can be used in non meta to beat GL's.

Out dated?! Come again? That you dont have them shows your inexoerience with them and their value.

Look at Wompa's kit, imagine mod changes and tell me you dont start coming up w/ powerful teams.

Are you seriously trying to tell me hoda and wampa are better than gas and Malak

No where in there did i say they were better. But I did counter your argument about them being out dated. They still serve plenty of use.

If you value Malak more than Wompa, fine. But when my Wompa puts healing immunty on your malak for 2 turns you can kiss it good bye when Wompa is on my SLKR team. Or any team. Good investment on that Malak when wompa can shut it down.

Not that its needed in that situation but im thinking it will be nice against rey amd a lot of other teams. Either way..

• Options
    PS how are HODA and WOMPA out dated?!?!

Wompa was already my next g13 farm.

I'll let the community know ..though i was trying to keep this secret.

Im going to try and put him in with SLKR. I wont say the other 3 I had planned. But... I think I might be on to something.

Hoda is being used in some rey teams .can be used in non meta to beat GL's.

Out dated?! Come again? That you dont have them shows your inexoerience with them and their value.

Look at Wompa's kit, imagine mod changes and tell me you dont start coming up w/ powerful teams.

Are you seriously trying to tell me hoda and wampa are better than gas and Malak

No where in there did i say they were better. But I did counter your argument about them being out dated. They still serve plenty of use.

If you value Malak more than Wompa, fine. But when my Wompa puts healing immunty on your malak for 2 turns you can kiss it good bye when Wompa is on my SLKR team. Or any team. Good investment on that Malak when wompa can shut it down.

Not that its needed in that situation but im thinking it will be nice against rey amd a lot of other teams. Either way..

I’m sure he will but compared to the other get 1 chars they ARE dated
  • Options
    How long have you been playing? What did you spend your GET I currency on? If gear instead of heroes, that was your choice and plan. Not the Devs fault.
  • Options
    Anariodin wrote: »
    How long have you been playing? What did you spend your GET I currency on? If gear instead of heroes, that was your choice and plan. Not the Devs fault.
    Malak
  • Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Are you referring to wampa and hoda? Because I'm not seeing anything about luke being get 1

Ya no you get 7star luke. But I have been hoarding for Malak and once I get him and spend all my get 1 they tell me I now need two chars one of which is extremely outdated.. she why I’m angry

I'm typically on the gamers side because cg screws up pretty much everything but these arent new toons and have had uses in the past. Them being pretty old unless you're a recently new player you likely already have them. If you're a recently new player you're likely not in the running for JL without spending anyway
  • Options
    Yeah you guys are right. Screw anyone who didn't get wampa and hoda. We should have known better. Being the 2 characters no one can live without. I'm actually glad, I was actually planning to spend some money on this one. CG, thank you for saving me money once again. You guys are the best! At least I won't have to relic Lando and Rolo. Have fun with that.
  • Options
    To those who have played a long time, what is your reason (read excuse) for not having a HODA and WAMPA 7* at least? Used GET I on gear only is my guess cuz Malak and GAS didnt come out til a bit after TB was announced...
  • Options
    One basic thing to understand, get all heroes to 7*
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

Wrong, get every character to relic 7
  • Options

Wrong, get every character to relic 7

One of the hardest things to do is get all characters to 7*. For relic or gear, I can just horde all day and accumulate that stuff, but each character has its own shards and is usually a long farm. Like ranging from 0 to 5 a day and most days at 0 or 1 can take 6 months to a year...
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    To those who have played a long time, what is your reason (read excuse) for not having a HODA and WAMPA 7* at least? Used GET I on gear only is my guess cuz Malak and GAS didnt come out til a bit after TB was announced...

Been playing since March of 2018. From the beginning I wanted to build depth, so I ignored every GET1 toon there was. It was only for g12+ gear and my roster speaks for itself in them regards. No Malak, GAS, Wompa or Hoda and out here beating people that have them all.... And GL's. You call it an excuse, I call it depth .
  • Options
    Are you referring to wampa and hoda? Because I'm not seeing anything about luke being get 1

Ya no you get 7star luke. But I have been hoarding for Malak and once I get him and spend all my get 1 they tell me I now need two chars one of which is extremely outdated.. she why I’m angry
    They aren't outdated at all. Hyoda is highly needed in the JKR team since GK went with Padmé. And Wampa is a fine addition to any GAC focused roster. And you can get additional shards for him in the bounty hunter events.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    All they care about is whales and money.
    Also, whales can’t get em, unfair!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Should have been playing for 4 years like the rest of us who already have HODA and Wampa.

Thanks for throwing us vet players a bone, CG.
  • Options
    Should have been playing for 4 years like the rest of us who already have HODA and Wompa

Like a leashed pet? Yeah, no thanks.
  • Options
    Should have been playing for 4 years like the rest of us who already have HODA and Wompa

What a sad outlook on life. . .
  • Options

On life? I'm 100% convinced most people on this forum do not know how to comprehend anything they attempt to read. Good day
  • Zax9999
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    All they care about is whales and money.
    Also, whales can’t get em, unfair!

To be fair that life not just swgoh.
  • Options

On life? I'm 100% convinced most people on this forum do not know how to comprehend anything they attempt to read. Good day

What a sad outlook on humanity. . .
  • Options

You didn’t have to do a lot of work for CLS and JTR though. Just 7* and g8/9. Nearly comparable to having to get g11 or g12 characters for nowadays’ events.
    I have a bad feeling about this.