How is Ultimate Infinite Loop SLKR WAI

Prev1
Slaveen
481 posts Member
Title says it all. How is it fair that one GL stays in his ultimate stance where you can’t damage him and uses an ability that can nearly 1-shot a team of 5 of the best toons in the game at R7 multiple times in a row without having to recharge his ultimate ability unlike GL Rey who has to start over each time. How is this WAI?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    infinite loop? don't have to charge?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    It’s been about 3 days since you’ve started one of these threads. I was beginning to worry you had forgotten about how bad GL Rey is.
  • Options
    Didnt you post on Arena and Character strategy? Asking for people to post videos of them beating SLKR? I did..... Or, if you didnt, go look. I show how easy it is. I hadnt used Rey in weeks. Its in the timing.
  • chmoAr0ufif0u
    83 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Just because there a few ways to win him, by timing and a few rng prayers doesn't mean that this loop shouldnt be fixed.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    It’s been about 3 days since you’ve started one of these threads. I was beginning to worry you had forgotten about how bad GL Rey is.

Dude, are you keeping track of my posts? I don’t even know who you are. You said something like this the other day in response to something I posted and I thought to myself, “who is this weirdo who keeps track of me?”
  • Options
    Slaveen wrote: »

Dude, are you keeping track of my posts? I don’t even know who you are. You said something like this the other day in response to something I posted and I thought to myself, “who is this weirdo who keeps track of me?”

No I just check posts that interest me in general discussion and sometimes the other sections. At first, I thought a lot of people were complaining about the changes to SLKR in relation to Rey. Soon after, I realized that most of those posts were made by you. It’s easier to notice because you icon is different than most.

You should post about something else, or not spam this same type of post over and over. We get it...you don’t like that you invested in Rey and then CG changed the dynamic of the two GLs.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Got SLKR myself, don't encounter any sort of infinite ultimate loop. I don't know what you are talking about tbh. Seems WAI for me.
  • Options
    Akenno wrote: »
    Got SLKR myself, don't encounter any sort of infinite ultimate loop. I don't know what you are talking about tbh. Seems WAI for me.

Press auto on a non gk jkr gas wat team
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Options
    He is not the only one thinking that the difference between Rey and Kylo is not normal.

I am a Rey user, dont have much trouble to win against Kylo but not by using my Rey lead team. No problem taking 1 in arena BUT

Kylo is wayyyyy more powerful than Rey that is a fact. As they supposed to be equal (Galactic Legend) it is not normal. If I had spent money on Rey, I would want my money back. You can't buff a toon so expensive 3 months after release just because more people went on Rey at the start. It is not normal, it is not fair.

This clearly show the lack of professionalism and skill from CG office. At all level : development, game design, marketing, communcation and business.

For a multi million game, honestly I think not many people really realized how absurd the game is and how CG is clearly fooling everyone.
  • Options

So just use GK? Problem solved.
  • Options

Shortsighted. How about keep GK with Padme, jkr, kam and now jkl and instead use a resistance tank like FO does?
  • Options

Shortsighted. How about keep GK with Padme, jkr, kam and now jkl and instead use a resistance tank like FO does?
    There's nothing stopping you from doing that, this infinite loop really only can be a problem in your arena. Using a GL to beat another GL in TW/GAC is quite banner-intensive.
  • Options

There's nothing stopping you from doing that, this infinite loop really only can be a problem in your arena. Using a GL to beat another GL in TW/GAC is quite banner-intensive.

So lets keep the SLKR AI dumb, the only targetting 5s issue can only be a problem in your arena. Using a cheese is quite banner-intensive. What kind of logic is this...
  • Options

So lets keep the SLKR AI dumb, the only targetting 5s issue can only be a problem in your arena. Using a cheese is quite banner-intensive. What kind of logic is this...
    You can work around the Five targetting AI too. (Plus the Fives team usually gets 20 banners, 55+ in GAC, please elaborate on the banner intensive part, because it's nowhere near close to sacrificing one of the best defense teams for 47-52 banners)

News flash, teams have counters that are better against one composition than another. There has not yet been an unbeatable defense team, so complaining about one particular team set up being weaker against another very particular team compisition is senseless.
  • Options
    News flash, nobody talks about GL counters. This is very specific Rey VS SLKR ultimate charge issue. How did we end up doing GAC math?
  • Options
    If not in GAC/TW, how does it matter to you? Do you run GK at the same time with a separate Rey, JKR and Padme team in arena?
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options

Still working as intended.
  • Options
    And why do i have to tear apart all these teams again?
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options

No I just check posts that interest me in general discussion and sometimes the other sections. At first, I thought a lot of people were complaining about the changes to SLKR in relation to Rey. Soon after, I realized that most of those posts were made by you. It’s easier to notice because you icon is different than most.

You should post about something else, or not spam this same type of post over and over. We get it...you don’t like that you invested in Rey and then CG changed the dynamic of the two GLs.

Uhhhh... my icon is some randomly assigned circle face like everyone else’s. Okay, sure, “different than most.” Whatever you say boss.

You think I’m the only one upset about this? LOL!
  • Options

Uhhhh... my icon is some randomly assigned circle face like everyone else’s. Okay, sure, “different than most.” Whatever you say boss.

I don't understand why you are having such issues.

Can you post a video of yourself in the fight?

Perhaps I can offer some assistance and or advice!
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    What's the fives cheese team?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Kylo ai targets fives and never seems to trigger his ultimate.

Fives can usually survive.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options

I don't understand why you are having such issues.

Can you post a video of yourself in the fight?

Perhaps I can offer some assistance and or advice!

Thanks for the offer - here is a video of my mods and my first attempt (loss) against the toughest team in my shard: https://youtu.be/u-Vt_vQBhek

Here is a video of my beating a different SLKR team on my first attempt, then losing to the team from the last video a second time: https://youtu.be/54uS6SyDm-Y

Here is a video of my using Wat Tambor instead of RH Finn (and losing to the same team again): https://youtu.be/FVtb99SPuvA
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Kylo ai targets fives and never seems to trigger his ultimate.

Fives can usually survive.

Can you tell me the full build/builds that works along with this?
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Your First video. Breakdown

Why are you not using RH Poe? You have to have him at R5 to get Rey so I know you have him. Use him.

His kit, directly feeds in with Fin's kit, in regards to regen and healing.

It looked like you used R2 in order to stealth team and bring focus on Kenobi.

Kenobi will do that anytime anyone gets critically hit. Get R2 out. He won't help build Rey's ultimate faster than Poe. And this leads into an issue later on.

I saw your hesitation there with Sudden Whirlwind and Her Ultimate. You chose differently than I would.

You should have used Sudden to take out KRU especially with that team w/ no Malak.

Instead they have Thrawn, who will typically die from Sudden WW aoe after like 2.

Rey's ultimate divides the damage. Best to use when there are less.

I know a lot of people build Rey high offense. Mine is not. Speed and Tenacity. Especially in a GL vs GL fight.

For me at least.

I just made a video. I was going to use my line up. But I decided to use yours. But with Poe Instead of GAS. See the video below for the team I mainly use. With Barriss.

I rarely ever use GL Rey anymore. except these type of videos lol But here it is- I will post to break down more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPl9Tui06os

Post edited by taquillasun on
  • Options
    More break down...

Someone made a request the other day in arena and character strategy. Here is the video I made.

Notice the similarities in the fight. I don't care if I lose a team member due to SLKR Ulitmate. Play it cool.

He won't outright kill Rey on 1st. Rarely on 2nd Ultimate. Depending on Siphon stacks. Pay attention at 180 Id' say... but before that..Rey should be fine.

Now my Rey isn't the hardest hitting. You can adjust that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHNwZJb0lM&t=2s
  • Options
    For the next 2 videos you posted.

You won that match well. Timing was good.

However, once again, you had Ultimate up and SWW.

Practice using sudden SWW in that situation. It brings the timing of the match to greater light. At least for me.

And the AI, gets tricky with the Ultimate and SLKR. Sometimes 1st is full. Sometimes not.

At the end of the fight, on the 3rd video.

SLKR doesn't have advantage. But 1 SWW at full health for SLKR isn't going to kill him.

You only made his health steal come into play big time. That was what did it.

Next time, use Lifeblood on yourself and go pound him.

Also, get R2 out of there. Your Wat isn't ready. Get the big 3 from rsistance. Keep Kenobi. Go Chewy or Barris.

If you can get L3 leveled then slide her in and take back your kenobi. That's my next goal. Kinda.

(Jedi Knight Luke first) lol

Let me know if this helps. I tried to find a similar team but nobody uses DR in my shard... or Thrawn ... It's not the best lineup.

Better is with Malak in my opinion and experience.

Try those adjustments. Let's see if you go wipe the floor with SLKR going forward!

Yeah I do lose, but -- not often. My method is pretty set against SLKR no matter the line up.

I have faced those teams you did. They were a lot easier. So, a good place for you to try again with the 3 resistance.

Let me know any questions you have! I will see if I can help with adjustments!