Let us choose DS Geonosis instead of LSTB

LS is tuned for toons we don't even have yet and relics that aren't available. It's infinitely frustrating, and if I'm being honest I've started deploying and walking away because if I see my full R7 teams get wiped in wave 1 of round 1 again, I might break my phone in half.

It isn't fun. It isn't challenging, it's impossible. The rewards are worse. And Kam isn't even worth unlocking.

Let us get our Wat shards, let us earn more GET to star up Neg/Malv, and for the LOVE OF GOD let us have fun again.

Replies

• Options
    Yep. DS Geo TB is best. LS is just terrible.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It's challenging. It's not impossible to win CMs. And it's fun to see how you progress - both personally and as a guild - as you complete more and more waves and score more and more stars.
  • Options
    If it's so impossible, better tell that to the high end guilds who've gotten full stars. Cause that's news to them...
  • Options
    emoore123 wrote: »
    If it's so impossible, better tell that to the high end guilds who've gotten full stars. Cause that's news to them...

Not a single guild has gotten full stars on light side geo bro, they are not even close to it

Appologies, you are correct. I was thinking of DS GEO.
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    emoore123 wrote: »

The tip of the spear...
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    It's challenging. It's not impossible to win CMs. And it's fun to see how you progress - both personally and as a guild - as you complete more and more waves and score more and more stars.

Progressing from "wiped out before getting a turn" at R1 to "wiped out right before clearing wave 1" at R7 isn't exactly my definition of fun. If guilds want to beat their heads against a brick wall trying to earn stars on light side, be my guest. But the rest of us should have the option to do dark side instead.
  • Options
    Turalyon wrote: »

Progressing from "wiped out before getting a turn" at R1 to "wiped out right before clearing wave 1" at R7 isn't exactly my definition of fun. If guilds want to beat their heads against a brick wall trying to earn stars on light side, be my guest. But the rest of us should have the option to do dark side instead.

It’s easier to hit auto and deploy like most guilds and collect 10-15 stars. This TB is just awful for most guilds.
  • Options
    It’s better to try and earn 16-17 stars.

There are threads complaining about how hard each of the previous 3 TBs were as well.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    With JKL I should be up to three viable teams, and the first two are currently fun to play. Git gud and enjoy the content.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    Options
    this again
  • Options

It's not all about the relics, LS is also about strategy and mods... I kinda agree with TVF... it's about gitting gud.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Progressing from "wiped out before getting a turn" at R1 to "wiped out right before clearing wave 1" at R7 isn't exactly my definition of fun.

Check your team composition, mods and tactics. I just went 4/4 with a team of 3 at g12 and 2 at low relic levels.
    If guilds want to beat their heads against a brick wall trying to earn stars on light side, be my guest. But the rest of us should have the option to do dark side instead.

May I recommend improving your game play instead of banging your heads against your keyboards? Your guild is about 226 million GP, right? How many stars do you score? 13?

It makes sense to alternate between LS and DS

• Options
    I kind of like the fact that you can just press auto the majority of it and deploy. But getting a few more waves each time it comes out feels a bit rewarding regardless of we aren't close to maxing it out. DSGeo is tuned perfectly and this one is just tuned for 2022.
  • Riozoba
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    The tip of the spear...

You mean tip of the wallet
  • Options

In all honesty, unless you are attempting it with jawas, barely getting a wave done with all r7 sounds like bad game play.

Many players are getting 10+ waves/phase with r3-5 teams.