Ship arena extreme variations of rng

2Next

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @eben75IL Did you figure out how to record battles on your device? Or did you decide to provide a more detail description of what you're seeing in your fleet battles?

We are here to help, but we need more information.

(or did you figure out what's going on?)
  • Options
    I’d be interested in seeing video, too. I run Malevolence with 6* and r5 grievous, my Geos are all r3. The ONLY time I can one-shot Anakin’s fighter is is I have several stacks of Overcharge across the board, 3 Buzzdroids on Anakin, and Spy calls everybody to assist. Like 2-3 stacks each. Or I have 5 stacks on 2 vultures, and Hyena has 3-4 stacks, and both vultures happen to assist Hyena. Admittedly, it’s really satisfying when that happens lol.
  • Options
    Thank you ! I find out how to record . This week for now is good rng . I ll try to record it when it switches to bad rng week . What happened with the Malevolence , it happened last week a bad rng week . I was able to beat its comp without any issue this week because what happened on the bad week rng never happened this week . Maybe defense ship keep TM loaded from previous battle with someone else ? I still do not understand as these week they are unable to one shot my ships from the start . I know about the Overcharge but usually they don’t have it stacked from the start . At last it’s what happening this week of normal rng .
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    That's still not a detailed description of what you see. It doesn't help us help you. We'll just have to wait for the recording then.
  • Options
    Oh you want a detailed description of what happened ? I ll try to do this on Sunday .
  • Options
    Wait, you lost to malevolence on D?
  • Whatelse73
    2186 posts Member
    Options
    I've been saying it for a while, there are days where the AI deems you unworthy of winning. I've beaten other players in my arena fleet dozens of times and done so easily. But, there have been days where my fleet gets totally obliterated and I can do nothing. I don't get any crits, the AI gets 100% crits. I don't get debuffs locked on, the AI throws every debuff possible on my ships.

I lost my first round of GAC to a 5* GK capital ship fleet I mirrored with my 7*. Same relics on all pilots and I lost 4 of my 6 ships to that fleet. Why? Because RNG decides battles WAY too much in this game. More and more RNG's factor in events, matches, battles, etc., increases. That is done with purpose.

CG Loves RNG because it increases Frustration purchasing. One of the biggest reasons they've made a billion dollars off this game.