QOL: Add Wampa and Hermit Yoda to the Shard Shop.

Prev13
This would be a huge win!

Replies

• Options
    Not for those of us who spent our hard earned GET on them.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    They most certainly should not... it’d be a slap in the face to everyone who used GET1 to unlock them.

Play long enough in a good guild you’ll have enough to do the same
  • Options
    They're old toons. They need to be farmable elsewhere. GET is now used for GAS or Malak anyway.
  • Options
    Its up to the player how they spend GET.

They can choose GAS and Malak, or Hermit Yoda and Wampa first.

You can get Wampa shards in Galactic Bounties I whenever that comes around if you have good bounty hunters.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t mind seeing them put in a second location (I’m an old player, and have all 4 GET1 players maxed, because I am a farm them just in case, then get gear kind of guy).

The game could use a few more acts of goodwill and loosening of restraints - I don’t mind those newer players or those who don’t have them yet having an alternate path.

But they should still be costed as the premium characters they represent.
    Maybe something like 250 shard store currency per shard (sell them 4 for 1k) - it should still be a bit of a compromise instead of a handout.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    This is like saying adding JKL to the journey guide the second his event ends woukd be a good thing.
    Good for you.
    Awful for everyone who dug deep and invested at the time.
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I wouldn’t mind seeing them put in a second location (I’m an old player, and have all 4 GET1 players maxed, because I am a farm them just in case, then get gear kind of guy).

The game could use a few more acts of goodwill and loosening of restraints - I don’t mind those newer players or those who don’t have them yet having an alternate path.

But they should still be costed as the premium characters they represent.
    Maybe something like 250 shard store currency per shard (sell them 4 for 1k) - it should still be a bit of a compromise instead of a handout.

A reasonable take with a compromise? HOW DARE YOU!!!
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    This is like saying adding JKL to the journey guide the second his event ends woukd be a good thing.
    Good for you.

I farmed Vet Han and Vet Chewie when they dropped them to a cheaper node. Was it a slap in my face and awful for everyone who farmed them at "full price?" How about those people long ago who had to farm B2 solely from packs? Since I unlocked B2 and farmed him using other currency was it awful for those older players?

The game changes and some characters should get easier to farm. It's also not like Hermit Yoda/Wampa/ROLO are elite characters either
  • Options
    Good for you.

I farmed Vet Han and Vet Chewie when they dropped them to a cheaper node. Was it a slap in my face and awful for everyone who farmed them at "full price?" How about those people long ago who had to farm B2 solely from packs? Since I unlocked B2 and farmed him using other currency was it awful for those older players?

The game changes and some characters should get easier to farm. It's also not like Hermit Yoda/Wampa/ROLO are elite characters either

So we’re just going to ignore why the OP wants them to be an easy farm?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    If you made the choice to buy gear instead of the shards, you have to live with the consequences now. Priceless life lesson here.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Nop, shouldn't happen. I have them and gas/malak maxed and still saving get1 for the future. Value of this currency has to be retained.
  • Tezza23
    88 posts Member
    Options
    If they ever do this I want the equivalent in stun guns then,so should everyone else who sacrificed gear for these guys. And Hermit is like a mini legendary by itself he should not be easy to obtain, and doesn’t matter how old this character is as he will never be redundant because character scaling with hermit yoda is irrelevant.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I got them long ago the hard way, and really wouldn't care at all if they were added somewhere else. I would understand someone who got them more recently would feel a bit shafted though.

Also, I say all this knowing it won't happen anyway lol

But never hurts to ask I guess.
  • Options
    To easy, they just want your money. You can forget any QOL.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Options
    They want your money for characters obtainable with GET1 how? This line does not fit well in any discussion.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    They want your money for characters obtainable with GET1 how? This line does not fit well in any discussion.

You can spend to do better in tw, tb, and hstr. Its totally relevant. Just indirectly.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    No. just no.
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Why? if people didnt farm them that is there decision

• TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Good for you.

You are 100% wrong. Just about every single letter in this post. I farmed the vets at full price as you say so it was a slap in my face not yours. Additionally b2 and other characters are added into the packs first and then after some time they go f2p but we know that so not exactly sure how it was a slap on the face of those who bought him... Are you also saying that whoever buys marquee characters right away get slapped in the face when they become farmable f2p??? I cannot understand how somebody can think like that...
  • Options
    TaTaKaS wrote: »
    Good for you.

You are 100% wrong. Just about every single letter in this post. I farmed the vets at full price as you say so it was a slap in my face not yours. Additionally b2 and other characters are added into the packs first and then after some time they go f2p but we know that so not exactly sure how it was a slap on the face of those who bought him... Are you also saying that whoever buys marquee characters right away get slapped in the face when they become farmable f2p??? I cannot understand how somebody can think like that...

Time always makes things cheaper and easier in this game. I had to wait 3 months to get jtr, now anyone can get her whenever they want from the journey guide. So what. I've had the benefit of her for years. Same with Hoda. No one is complaining about those above farms because they had their period of "exclusivity" and then should move on. Hell, wampa has another place to farm her (bounties), so put Hoda somewhere else.

No one yelled that rolo can be bought for crystals right now, but why can't Hoda?
  • Options
    Better choice is to just add more get1 currency sources. There isn't enough.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    TaTaKaS wrote: »
    Good for you.

Time always makes things cheaper and easier in this game. I had to wait 3 months to get jtr, now anyone can get her whenever they want from the journey guide. So what. I've had the benefit of her for years. Same with Hoda. No one is complaining about those above farms because they had their period of "exclusivity" and then should move on. Hell, wampa has another place to farm her (bounties), so put Hoda somewhere else.

No one yelled that rolo can be bought for crystals right now, but why can't Hoda?

The big difference is the get currency but most people seem unable to grasp the importance of that. And no they cannot get jtr or the others in the journey guide whenever they want, they still have to farm and gear the characters.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    If their shards were as expensive as GG shards in the shard shop, I dont see why it would be an issue. Newer players would have a secondary route to get shards where the choice was still spend that currency on shards or on stun guns and G12 pieces. Just using a currency they had a way to obtain.
  • Options
    What a bad idea. I didn't farm GG until he was added to a different shop. Shard shop is better used for stun guns or g12.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I'd be pretty irritated if I passed on all that gear for a year and a half farming them just to see them moved to the shard store.

If Galactic Bounties were a bit more frequent and they added a third one that included Hoda, I'd be fine with that.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Yeah I don’t have Wampa fully at 7* and I still disagree with this. You should have to go through the pain of using GET like everyone else.