July 4th packs

2Next

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    If only they put as much effort into literally anything else, as they do in making sure packs for sale get out there. They are so confident people will spend money they don’t bother renaming the packs 😂

sometimes it helps to read threads first. just sometimes. Also, I'd like to know how much effort goes into putting packs out there. I mean, there's the balancing aspect, but I assume that's all on a spreadsheet so I would assume the effort involves for packs goes 1. "Now?" 2."Yes" 3. "Ok" <<pushes button>>
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Of all the things to get annoyed at, this seems like the absolute least consequential.

Idk man. I’d rather be the one crying about packs

Clearly
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Of all the things to get annoyed at, this seems like the absolute least consequential.

It's almost like being annoyed enough at typos on an internet gaming forum to call them out

You forgot the period.

As did you. Periods are very important. How am I supposed to know if “clearly” was all you were going to say? I’m lost here.

But seriously, come on CG, bring the $1.99 50 shard packs like MSF does. DEW IT!!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Idk man. I’d rather be the one crying about packs

Clearly
    Jakdnels wrote: »

It's almost like being annoyed enough at typos on an internet gaming forum to call them out

You forgot the period.

As did you. Periods are very important. How am I supposed to know if “clearly” was all you were going to say? I’m lost here.

But seriously, come on CG, bring the $1.99 50 shard packs like MSF does. DEW IT!!

50 shards but you need 810 to 7*, not 330 like in swgoh. And then you need red stars to make them useful. I don't know if this deal is as good as you make it sound.

Yes, but a 4-5 star toon is VERY useful over there, even for end game content. When has CG had ANY pack for toons that even comes close...even in the ballpark? The packs we get here are completely laughable. Its too bad for CG, because I know a lot of people are choosing to spend money over there, myself included.

Is MSF a perfect game? No, not by far, but they have weekly updates and constant communication, something that SWGOH is apparently allergic too.....along with my money.

• TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Discounted gear is a trap? OK.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.