Why are all the new update threads closed?

You keep closing all these threads, why?

Why did you spend almost a year and cancel all the content you were working on to do this ummm... contentless update?

Why not finish your mode and release them at the same time, so it doesn’t look like you spent the last year fighting over who gets to nap the longest at work.

MSF has updates monthly. With requested features you guys said were out of the question.

It’s been almost a year... and this is what you put out? Nothing more than a trust me, it’s much better, NOW we can develop content... really?

Do better CG.

Replies

• TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Kyno closed them all. Don't know why. He could be trying to merge them into one thread.
  • Crayvis01 wrote: »

Why did you spend almost a year and cancel all the content you were working on to do this ummm... contentless update?

Why not finish your mode and release them at the same time, so it doesn’t look like you spent the last year fighting over who gets to nap the longest at work.

MSF has updates monthly. With requested features you guys said were out of the question.

It’s been almost a year... and this is what you put out? Nothing more than a trust me, it’s much better, NOW we can develop content... really?

Do better CG.

then go play msf and stop crying here

• Crayvis01 wrote: »

Do better CG.

then go play msf and stop crying here

Go back to spinning your characters.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Crayvis01 wrote: »

Do better CG.

Meh, I'm fine with this.

I'm sure the engine update itself will introduce a fair number of bugs so let it out into the wild for a bit to see how things go. Then release some new content on top of it.

This is assuming of course that they fix any bugs they find in the engine update. Although, I did run into the unending loyalty bug again today in GAC so their track record of fixing bugs in a timely manner is somewhat suspect.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • At least they fixed this:
    AUDIO - The 7th star animation sound effect will now play when unlocking a Galactic Legend character

That’s been driving me crazy.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    At least they fixed this:
    AUDIO - The 7th star animation sound effect will now play when unlocking a Galactic Legend character

That’s been driving me crazy.

In all fairness it was affecting a GL, so likely had a higher priority.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I closed posts that were asking what the update was, that were from before the announcement was made.

I will close this one, as I am answering the OP.
This discussion has been closed.