Mon Motha - She is also the first Rebel able to revive allies

Prev1
scuba
14105 posts Member
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/233492/developer-insight-mon-mothma
Unique Attributes:
The most unique part of this kit is the upgradeable Rebel Trooper
Mon Mothma first summons a Rebel Trooper to the battlefield and then can promote that unit to a Rebel Officer and eventually a Rebel Commander
Promoting the Rebel Trooper improves his kit with a new ability and additional effects
In conjunction with Mon Mothma’s release, we will also be introducing a new faction tag: Rebel Fighter
Similar to Imperial Troopers, this tag provides the Rebels with a loose identity for Rebel ground troops
Mon Mothma is the first player obtainable character who can’t be targeted for the entire duration of the battle
She is also the first Rebel able to revive allies, but this ability is limited to Rebel Fighters only

@CG_SBCrumb
Captain Han solo and Jyn Erso would disagree with that

qRdiSaX.png
LUvKKiQ.png

Replies

• Buzzsaw
    89 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    “She is also the first Rebel able to revive allies, but this ability is limited to Rebel Fighters only.” -CG_SBCrumb

Jyn’s (a Rebel) first special (Rebel Counterattack) has revives (20%) on a crit.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options
    What about Captain Han :(
  • Options
    It’s like they don’t even play this game.
  • Buzzsaw
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Edison wrote: »
    What about Captain Han :(

Good point. That’s two.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options
    Buzzsaw wrote: »

Good point. That’s two.

And now I'm waiting for the post " It may have seen like we made a mistake in our announcement about Mon being the only rebel to be able to revive. This was not a mistake, but rather an announcement we meant to make previously. We are changing Captain Han Solo to be a Jedi thanks to his extensive use of a lightsaber in the movie in which he appeared. Jyn will be changed to Empire because she's friends with a robot that may or may not be evil"
  • Buzzsaw
    89 posts Member
    Options
    And her daddy helped design the Death Star. And there aren’t enough powerful women on the dark side.
  • Options
    That line is magically gone with no post edit.
  • Options
    First rebel character in 2020 to revive
  • Options
    lol I was jumping in here to correct you, but yeah you got it right brother
  • Options
    Could we not just **** on the announcement for such a stupid detail and be kind of glad that some Rebels team might become viable again instead of just being the CLS Gang?
  • Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Could we not just **** on the announcement for such a stupid detail and be kind of glad that some Rebels team might become viable again instead of just being the CLS Gang?

Details, they do matter.

Username checks out
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options

Details, they do matter.

Let's complain about lack of content and communication and then crap all over it because of a minor detail, really encouraging for CG to even care. Do you see the issue here?
  • Options

Details, they do matter.

Let's complain about lack of content and communication and then crap all over it because of a minor detail, really encouraging for CG to even care. Do you see the issue here?

Hahahahahahaha you what? Did you really think CG cares??????????

Kind of. But i don't go shytting on them over stupid petty details just because.

Whatever floats your boat, still just shows how much they play the game themselves, as if once carrie left the game, no one actually played the game, wouldn't surprise me

Are they all forced to play it just because they work on it? And besides that, god forbid somebody forgets the ability or special of two charachters that are very rarely seen or used.
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options

Details, they do matter.

Kind of. But i don't go shytting on them over stupid petty details just because.

Whatever floats your boat, still just shows how much they play the game themselves, as if once carrie left the game, no one actually played the game, wouldn't surprise me

And besides that, god forbid somebody forgets the ability or special of two charachters that are very rarely seen or used.

Yet one of them needed for jkl.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options

Details, they do matter.

And besides that, god forbid somebody forgets the ability or special of two charachters that are very rarely seen or used.

Yet one of them needed for jkl.

Does that change the last sentence?
  • Options

Details, they do matter.

Are they all forced to play it just because they work on it? And besides that, god forbid somebody forgets the ability or special of two charachters that are very rarely seen or used.

1 of the characters was just used for JKL and it’s a huge part of his kit. The other just got a new tag as part of this update and could be a pretty nice character on this squad. It’s not the end of the world, but it really shouldn’t happen.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Details, they do matter.

1 of the characters was just used for JKL and it’s a huge part of his kit. The other just got a new tag as part of this update and could be a pretty nice character on this squad. It’s not the end of the world, but it really shouldn’t happen.

Like, would you not take 3 seconds to think if their are other rebels who can revive, before making that statement? I bet all of us thought of at least one in less than 2 seconds after we heard this.
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Wait did some dude just basically say. They create the characters and design the game
    but they don’t need to know how it works. Reminds me of the scene in Tropic Thunder where RDJ says “I don’t read the script the script reads me”’
  • Options
    they updated it

xxv61dle9gqh.jpg
  • Options
    Why are you all being so salty about this seriously? It's dumb as hell
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Cuz maybe we expect the developers know more than the average player?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Are you trying to be TVF? If so you are just failing at it

I am not defending their massive lack of communication, their "ocean of content", etc, etc. I'm on the side of the fence that believes they could do a whole lot better than they currently do, not excusing every one of their screw ups and being condescending to everyone else just because i have a superiority complex.

I just don't understand the need to be **** about this because again, it's a stupidly minor thing.
    Being pedantic like this and screeching and crapping all over CG for again, a minor thing, takes the weight off the real issues the community has with them (i.e: lack of communication) and makes it easier for them and those who defend them to dismiss the complains as "Loud screeching minority".

My point is, if we are going to complain about something, let it be important things, not Crumbs forgot about the kit of, again, two toons that are rarely seen. Not everyone is an expert know it all about every charachter and skills in the game and those behind the wheels are no exception.

Think about it for a second, if you were a developer and had to spend several hours every week staring at the game or the code or whatever, would you still want to see it on your free time or would you prefer to relax with something else?

If I were a developer staring at the game for hours every week I would know there are already rebs with revives.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Are you trying to be TVF? If so you are just failing at it

I am not defending their massive lack of communication, their "ocean of content", etc, etc. I'm on the side of the fence that believes they could do a whole lot better than they currently do, not excusing every one of their screw ups and being condescending to everyone else just because i have a superiority complex.

I just don't understand the need to be **** about this because again, it's a stupidly minor thing.
    Being pedantic like this and screeching and crapping all over CG for again, a minor thing, takes the weight off the real issues the community has with them (i.e: lack of communication) and makes it easier for them and those who defend them to dismiss the complains as "Loud screeching minority".

My point is, if we are going to complain about something, let it be important things, not Crumbs forgot about the kit of, again, two toons that are rarely seen. Not everyone is an expert know it all about every charachter and skills in the game and those behind the wheels are no exception.

Think about it for a second, if you were a developer and had to spend several hours every week staring at the game or the code or whatever, would you still want to see it on your free time or would you prefer to relax with something else?

If I were a developer staring at the game for hours every week I would know there are already rebs with revives.

Got a piece of info to tell you, not everyone in a development team is in charge of charachters or gameplay.
    Besides come on, don't act like we are all perfect and never make mistakes.

tenor.gif?itemid=10893326
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    If you are making an advertising post saying that something is unique and happened first time it is wise at least to check whether it is true or not...
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Ratinira wrote: »
    If you are making an advertising post saying that something is unique and happened first time it is wise at least to check whether it is true or not...

200.gif

You people can't be reasoned with nor pleased. I give up.

And i'm starting to see a reason why communication might be lacking so much: How would you feel if everytime you said something people started screeching because of a minor detail that's easily fixed and doesn't affect the rest of the thread? It's off-putting, that's what it is.

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ratinira wrote: »

200.gif

You people can't be reasoned with nor pleased. I give up.

And i'm starting to see a reason why communication might be lacking so much: How would you feel if everytime you said something people started screeching because of a minor detail that's easily fixed and doesn't affect the rest of the thread? It's off-putting, that's what it is.

Sure, not every developer is an expert on everything, but you would think at least the one making that claim would know about them. Or at least ask the guy sitting next to him? Someone there must have heard of Jyn and CHS.
This discussion has been closed.