Rebel Y-wing!

Thanks a bunch for putting the Rebel Y-Wing blueprints on the same node as Greef! Makes the farming less of a chore....just as soon as I finish the Mando 😀

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s possible TIE Bomber might share Mando node in 2 weeks
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    It’s possible TIE Bomber might share Mando node in 2 weeks

Is it only two weeks? I don't care where it goes. I love mine at 5*. Can't wait until 7
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    MathYouC wrote: »
    Thanks a bunch for putting the Rebel Y-Wing blueprints on the same node as Greef! Makes the farming less of a chore....just as soon as I finish the Mando 😀

No joke, when I read that Y-Wing was farmable in fleet I sighed and said to myself, "Well. I guess I have to stop farming Greef... Need the ship more." Boy was it a pleasant surprise when I loaded in and started farming it!

(Although not THAT pleasant because I'd already simmed it twice that morning--but, hey, 3 sims is better than none!)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    This is such a nice move from CG, I was certain they would stick it somewhere annoying.
    Love it!
  • Options
    That is actually pretty ft2 friendly.
    m52meu18u6x4.png

• TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    That is actually pretty ft2 friendly.
    m52meu18u6x4.png

Posted prior to trying the new challenge tier 3.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Les
    2 posts Member
    Options
    MathYouC wrote: »

ITA, was pleasantly suprised.
  • Options
    Just wait until you've finished farming Greef to 7*, then while earning Y-Wing shards, you're also getting his shard currency in the store...

It's a win-win-win if you have ship energy on farm at this point.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait until you've finished farming Greef to 7*, then while earning Y-Wing shards, you're also getting his shard currency in the store...

It's a win-win-win if you have ship energy on farm at this point.

Don’t sleep on the gear, either. A whole lot of characters need those shield generators. This might be the best node in the game.

This or the one with Consular’s ship, Hyena, stun cuffs, and the mk4 dog tags that need stun cuffs.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Im so happy they did this 🙂
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Im so happy they did this 🙂

Aren't we all.