Welcome, Admiral

Eleslalegenda
411 posts Member
edited August 2020
So looks like we have decent idea on who the next marquee is.

Any guesses on the Admiral's kit?
Are these marquees leading to another legendary or EC toon??

Replies

• Options
    What? I don't see anything about a marquee.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options

Previous dataminers found three upcoming marquees, we already got Chewie and Mon Mothma.

So there's one yet to be announced, dataminers found Admiral Piet today...

If that is true, I will be so frigin happy.
  • Options
    Help me out...does he have a cap ship in movies, comics, etc.? What's its name? Is it known for anything - weapons, maneuvers, battles? Give me some history!
  • Options

Previous dataminers found three upcoming marquees, we already got Chewie and Mon Mothma.

So there's one yet to be announced, dataminers found Admiral Piet today...

Always liked Admiral Piett.
  • Options
    el_mago wrote: »
    Help me out...does he have a cap ship in movies, comics, etc.? What's its name? Is it known for anything - weapons, maneuvers, battles? Give me some history!

He takes over the Executor from Ozzel after Vader kills Ozzel. The Executor is known for being very, very big and for crashing into the 2nd Death Star at the Battle of Endor.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options

Here is the run down: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Firmus_Piett/Legends

Before Disney, Piett was portrayed in the EU as a competent fleet leader and personally selected by Vader to be in his Death Squadron. He is the only Imperial non-Sith character to appear in two movies played by the original actor, and prior to Rogue One he was the only Imperial in more than one movie.

In the movies, he is famous for a few things: finding Echo Base, being promoted to Admiral of Death Squadron, disliking BH (possible anti-BH ability), surviving failing Darth Vaders where others would have been killed, identifying an older code, and leading the Imperials at Endor.

Hopefully, he has some BSF/DR like synergy with Darth Vader.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

Well he took command of Vader's command ship Executor after Vader choked out Admiral Ozzel for bungling the Hoth invasion at the beginning of ESB. He did not have many lines in the film. Vader oddly showed him a sort of mercy by not ... ah ... similarly "demoting" him when Luke escaped from Cloud City on the Falcon at the end of the film.

Could not tell you about the continuing adventures of Piett after that.
  • Options
    He better have a move called “Intesify forward firepower”
  • Options
    Nah. They’ll release the kit and it will be “TOO LATE.” 🤪
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Bnorth86 wrote: »
    He better have a move called “Intesify forward firepower”

Or a unique buff called "Older Code"
  • Options
    Interesting stuff....more ships are good. Keep hoarding GET2!
  • Options
    his legs looked like bunny legs in the artwork
  • Options
    MoonGravel wrote: »

Pic?
  • Options
    He captained the Accuser and the Executor.
    Accuser seems much more likely to be picked, though I'd prefer getting the Executor, IF we're getting a ship for him.
    I believe he was piloting the Accuser in EaW, since Vader was piloting the Executor in EaW:FoC, so the Accuser would fit his only other major game appearance.

Though the Accuser based on the version from EaW could actually be quite interesting.

I just doubt we're getting the Executor just considering how big it is. Unless it ends up as something like a raid or a ship GL, lol. It straight up wouldn't fit on the screen with the current fleet battle camera.
  • Options
    Seems unlikely that we would get a third playable Empire capital ship when we don't even have enough Imperial fighters for the two we already have.
  • Options
    Yes but the malevolence was also huge, the developers said they had to adjust as originally they made it to scale with the other capital ships. They walked it back after laughable results
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

Pic?
    5o4yb18ht43s.jpeg

Ignore the text
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Pic?
    5o4yb18ht43s.jpeg

Ignore the text

You would think the art department would know how human beings are shaped....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Pic?
    5o4yb18ht43s.jpeg

Ignore the text

You would think the art department would know how human beings are shaped....

I can understand old characters like tarkin looking like that, but If this truly is a new character release... Then it’s pretty lazy.
  • Options

Pic?
    5o4yb18ht43s.jpeg

Ignore the text

Looking at that Pic more it has to be fake. His right arm is totally clipped on the back no way would they put something like that in the game for real. I am wondering if maybe they were doing some early work on it but then they stopped for whatever reason.
  • Options

Pic?
    5o4yb18ht43s.jpeg

That pic looks like Putin is coming to the holotables...

• Options
    @HK22

Admiral Piett incoming!
  • Options

81f2qb7rzqr0.jpg
  • Options

81f2qb7rzqr0.jpg

I might have just peed in my pants