gas and SEP

so just FYI, eternal palpatine permanently steals the protection of Gas, so he will never stand up again. interesting interaction
i6s0tbqzta62.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    this was my first match against SEP, I thought gas clears all status effects and regenerate protection separately, we learn new things everyday

Go read SEE's kit. Linked enemies lose 20% max protection (40% if jedi)

80% if jedi
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is WAI.

He removed max protection. GAS gets to the point where his max protection is 0. He cannot recover what he doesnt have, or you can look at it as he is recovering it all the way up to 0.....
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    It is WAI.

He removed max protection. GAS gets to the point where his max protection is 0. He cannot recover what he doesnt have, or you can look at it as he is recovering it all the way up to 0.....

...and we all know what 2 x 0 is...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    so just FYI, eternal palpatine permanently steals the protection of Gas, so he will never stand up again. interesting interaction
    i6s0tbqzta62.jpg

Anakin eternally kneels before the Eternal Emperor?

OiKW9i.gif

Perhaps just foreshadowing...

tumblr_o02x991NSc1sl2jkoo1_250.gif

And later...

tumblr_nm3vvqrfpZ1s2wio8o1_500.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    It is WAI.

Nope, can't look at it that way, because he advances if he has 100% protection.

Sorry, just doin' some lawyerin'
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    It is WAI.

I see your lawyerin' and raise you mathin'

You can never have 100% of 0.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    It is WAI.

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It is WAI.

...and we all know what 2 x 0 is...

We all know that from double drops.
  • Options
    It is WAI.

A fine response!