Mando Event being Added to Journey Guide On Inital Relase While JKLs Remains Locked Away

Twi
209 posts Member
edited December 2020
I am very happy to see that CG is making events more accessible. The mando event which will run for the first time will be made permanent through it's addition to the Journey Guide from day 1. This is great for Mando! And great move by CG.

But it saddens me so much that CG is not consistent with this type of treatment. The JKL event is a prime example. The event was announced 2 days prior to it's initial release. Announced 1 day ahead of its "early" second release. And now is in excess of 100 days for it's third release...

Can we have some love shown to the JKL farmers out there and have this event added to the Journey Guide with the Mando Event? What harm can it do? JKL is a required character for a GL and is farmed locked by hermit yoda and wampa already... Why have an arbitrary time gate on this character as well?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah... where is jkl? I cant wait more to unlock him.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are following the cadence they always have for this type of event. He was not "early" before and he not "late" this time. They gave rough deadlines they will follow and they have.

Them making a special case for Mando to be super player friendly has nothing to do with any other events and should not be "used against them".
  • Options
    With JKL being a requirement for JML, it's pretty crappy they are holding him past the 90 day mark
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    With JKL being a requirement for JML, it's pretty crappy they are holding him past the 90 day mark

There is no 90 day mark.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

There is no 90 day mark.

Sure there is. Every day numbered is a mark. Calling it such does not mean CG assigned any relevance to it. It's no different than saying, "It's pretty crappy they are holding him past 90 days."

• Options
    Twi wrote: »
    But it saddens me so much that CG is not consistent with this type of treatment. The JKL event is a prime example. The event was announced 2 days prior to it's initial release. Announced 1 day ahead of its "early" second release. And now is in excess of 100 days for it's third release...

Today is December 15th & it has only now been 97 days. Use swgohevents. Still, I'm just as anxious & a bit peaved. Sux they didn't pop it before this month's LS TB where he can be of real use.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    JakuuB wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

There is no 90 day mark.

Sure there is. Every day numbered is a mark. Calling it such does not mean CG assigned any relevance to it. It's no different than saying, "It's pretty crappy they are holding him past 90 days."

@JakuuB that doesnt make the "90 day mark" anything more than a arbitrary timeline players want. what is the significance of 90 days, what makes it "the deadline"? because there is nothing stating he should or will return on the "90 day mark".
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Why didn't he come back by day 93?

This is an outrage.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why didn't he come back by day 93?

This is an outrage.

Literally unplayable! (Finally a correct usage, score!)