Dodge ratings?

Why are all the dodge and special dodge ratings '0' on character stats? I went to the cantina too and they have everything listed as 0. Is there any way to determine whether or not a char is particularly good at avoiding being hit?

Just had a PvP fight against a team with Boba. I was cutting through them fairly easily but then focused on Boba and had 5 turns in a row that he evaded. 3 physical and 2 special. The leader was Sid so there shouldn't be any bonuses to evade/dodge. Of course he gets his AOE off and changes the balance of the game which is what Boba can do. It happens.

Normally I focus him out first but the team had Daka as well so I prioritized him second (good team btw). I don't recall him being particularly hard to hit when he's at or around my attacking char's level. Figured it was probably just a fluke and went out to look at his stats and saw everyone is at 0. So now I'm curious how it's computed.

Replies

• Options
    Mandalorian Resolve – Boba Fett has a 35% chance to revive at 30% Health whenever he is defeated. In addition, Boba Fett gains Evasion Up for 3 Turns whenever an ally is defeated.

I think the best approach is to focus him last since his health is enormous. He move super slow and if you think you cant handle his aoe skill, try stunning him or ability block him 1st so you have a chance to focus kill 2-3 toons before he got a chance to use his aoe skill.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ah. That make sense since I had just killed someone before moving to him. Will focus him out first or last from now on. Although I thought evade gives a green icon over his head and he didn't have a green icon.

Still looking for why every chars dodge rankings are at 0.
  • Options
    My own characters seem to dodge and resist physical and special attacks respectively when they have no business doing so. When Boba or Sidious or Lumi dodge I understand, but when others who are at zero and have no means of gainig any dodge/resistance from leadership or abilities I don't understand it one bit. Maybe attacks have an inherent chance to be dodged/resisted regardless of the opponent's ratings.
  • Options
    I'm also wondering why every characters natural dodge rating is 0... Even the ones that claim to have higher dodge like Aayla, Ig-88, Sid. Anyone know?
  • Options
    IG-88 couldn't dodge if you gave him a 24 hour head start!
  • Options
    If IG-88 ever tried to dodge, he would shatter to pieces.